[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs LA Galaxy (August 3rd, 2013) (28 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know it's pre-season. I know he's a new signing. I know he still got a long way to go.

But man, I got this feeling in my head that Llorente is gonna flop so hard here. I wish I am wrong of course. Just putting it out there.
understandable. it's been a long time since we've been able to trust in a target man.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I am getting worried here. We have had 4 friendlies this season and have been unable to win one of them in normal time. Llorente looks rusty as hell. The rest of the team lacks intensity. So all that crazy training makes them less fit i guess.

Finally, in future, unless you intend to go to USA or Asia or wherever to WIN, then don't go. It totally damages our reputation and its embarrassing.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Ok, moving on. Conte was pissed. The commentator was saying that by around 70min into the game he was leaving for the dressing room, pissed as hell, and somebody from our staff (possibly Alessio) had to convince him to go back. Don't know how true this is.

One thing is for sure, i wouldn't want to be in the players' shoes tonight.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pre season and all but compared to what teams like fiorentina and napoli are showing, this results are worrying

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I blame the club chef. There were pics of him on Tuttosport 2 days ago, and there's something about him. I don't trust him

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Crapy lineup but still didn't expect such an emabarassing performance...
No need to panic imo,but it's worrying that the team can't score a few goals or win some in the preseason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)