[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (6 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Even still not as bad as the Celtic fans last season, that's for sure.

Btw, I just scanned through a lot of the photos I took last night. They mostly came out great! Will post a few later today.

In the meantime, my Juventus Membership finally got me something -- I "won" a formal Meet & Greet with the team at the Four Seasons Hotel they're staying at on Sunday. :weee:

Stay tuned...
That's amazing. Is this just a personal meet and greet or do you think it might be open to the public?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

Btw, I just scanned through a lot of the photos I took last night. They mostly came out great! Will post a few later today.

In the meantime, my Juventus Membership finally got me something -- I "won" a formal Meet & Greet with the team at the Four Seasons Hotel they're staying at on Sunday. :weee:

Stay tuned...
:jvefan:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's amazing. Is this just a personal meet and greet or do you think it might be open to the public?
I think a select number of Juventus Members are being invited by name in, so it's not fully open to the public. I'm supposed to give my name to a hotel employee and they call a Juve dude who lets me in.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Stay tuned...
NO FUKIN WAYYYY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)