[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (104 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Still cracking up at the scouser next to me at the stadium who kept hoarsely yelling, "Have a word with him, ref!"

It was like he was more obsessed with the referee's foul calls during the match than any actual scoring or defending play by either club.
That's hilarious. :lol:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Still cracking up at the scouser next to me at the stadium who kept hoarsely yelling, "Have a word with him, ref!"

It was like he was more obsessed with the referee's foul calls during the match than any actual scoring or defending play by either club.
:lol: I had two Italians next to me swearing at everything. Also met some very... interesting folks on Caltrain last night.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Won't comment too much on a meaningless friendly but I wasn't impressed with Marrone. He assisted on their goal, and almost caused another. Not sure if he's not already on loan with them.....

Llorente was sub-par, I expected more from him

On the positive side, we have to keep Isla. From what I've seen so far this pre-season, he is 100% better than last season, and has recovered from his injury.

For the life of me, I can't understand WHY Swag entered the field and tried to take Asamoah's penalty. Next time Swagger, aim for a corner, lol

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
:lol: I just had to, Vinman. :D

Actually, a funny and related story was that my wife overheard a conversation of the people in the front row, right ahead of me, just around halftime. One guy was saying to the other something along the lines of, "You want to get on TV? Look how easy it is to jump the fence and run around on the field. The TV guy is over there, and there's almost no security."

Little did we realize an hour later someone would do just that.

A far cry from the time I took my wife to see a Coppa Italia final at the delle Alpi, where rows of blue-helmeted police by the dozens lined up along different sections of the stadium. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)