[International Champions Cup] JUVENTUS vs Everton (July 31, 2013) (103 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sweet! Heard back from the Juve staff... the Meet & Greet for invited Juve Members is slated for Sunday night at the hotel. :weee:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
but what u did to earn it?
Basically I've been a Juventus Member (premium) since the program started years ago, and this week I sent an email to that Jeep Tour email address giving them my member number and asking if I could be considered for the Meet & Greet. A few days later I got the “You are the winner” email like the article mentions.

Mar 30, 2006
Basically I've been a Juventus Member (premium) since the program started years ago, and this week I sent an email to that Jeep Tour email address giving them my member number and asking if I could be considered for the Meet & Greet. A few days later I got the “You are the winner” email like the article mentions.
That's incredible man! Congrats.

It also looks good on the club to reward a member. Also, it is smart on their part to reward their members as that way others will want to join. I too was a member but did not renew my membership as I thought it seemed pointless for someone who lives in North America.

I wish Juve was coming to Toronto this year.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
That's incredible man! Congrats.

It also looks good on the club to reward a member. Also, it is smart on their part to reward their members as that way others will want to join. I too was a member but did not renew my membership as I thought it seemed pointless for someone who lives in North America.

I wish Juve was coming to Toronto this year.
Other than the 10% Juvestore discount and the annual swag they send in the mail, this would be my first real opportunity to take advantage of membership I've had since its inception in 2007. So yeah, it's about time I cashed in. :D

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That IS awesome, man!

And I just got round to watching highlights of this game. That kit is sexy as hell and :lol: at the fan who ran on and missed the penalty

As far as I remember those were the highlights

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
@swag, do you have any idea if they will hold a training session tomorrow night or are they just doing the member meet-and-greet instead of training? There's a couple autographs I wanted but didn't get any of the other times I went & I'm wondering if I should bring my Italia stuff to work with me tomorrow.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
@swag, do you have any idea if they will hold a training session tomorrow night or are they just doing the member meet-and-greet instead of training? There's a couple autographs I wanted but didn't get any of the other times I went & I'm wondering if I should bring my Italia stuff to work with me tomorrow.
@Ragazza

I don't know their training schedule. They may get the afternoon off after a match and travel back from L.A. The evening thing I'm doing is just after their scheduled dinner.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
FYI, @ Ragazza

Given the email I received this morning:
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/25092-What-Are-You-Doing-Right-Now?p=4259618#post4259618
My guess is that the team is on disciplinary lockdown until they make it to Miami. :(
The hell? That's ridiculous. Conte or whoever else is making these decisions is really making it look like they don't give a crap about the fans. Frankly the only reason I was able to meet some of them was because I was persistent as hell (went four times before a session was actually declared "open") & it was just down the street after work so it wasn't inconvenient.

Sorry to hear about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)