~Inter sell Crespo to Chelsea~ (1 Viewer)

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Inter President Massimo Moratti has confirmed that they have agreed to sell Hernan Crespo to Chelsea.

The San Siro chief held talks with director general Massimo Moretti and Rinaldo Ghelfi this afternoon before breaking the news.

"Crespo has decided to leave as a result of his entourage," claimed Moratti. "They were looking for a new solution for him."

Few details have been released as of yet but it is understood that a £16.5m fee has been agreed for the Argentine international.

The decision has come as something of a surprise, but Moratti explained why he believes this sale will strengthen Inter’s prospects.

“We have six strikers and just one wing-back at the moment,” noted the oil baron. “It would be wise to sign players for our weakest area.”

Much of the summer has been spent snapping up wide men to suit Hector Cuper’s 4-4-2 system, but the defence showed real problems pre-season.

“The front line is the only area of the team where we don’t have difficulties,” continued Moratti.

“Crespo was also chosen because he wanted a first team place guaranteed, but only Christian Vieri is assured his spot in this side.”

The recent explosion of teenage sensation Obafemi Martins has pushed Crespo to the sidelines, but the decision did not sit at all well with Vieri.

“Vieri’s response showed great character,” added the club owner, “even if it was a bit exaggerated.”

The Italian international threatened to quit Inter if Crespo was sold, adding that he would “nail some directors to the wall” if he were to see them this week.

The Nerazzurri will now use the cash from Crespo’s sale to bring in some new defenders and the prime target is Barcelona captain Carles Puyol.

Yes,At last my dream came true :extatic:
Forza Chelsea :strong:
Forza Ambramovich :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    I don't hate them, now i like them more than ever, Man utd & Arsenal can only say goodbye to the premier league and FA Cup.

But what is worrying me is the CL, Does Anyone know What seeds is Chelsea considered ??

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    I'll Repeat My Question again, can someone answer me please.

Does Anyone know What seeds is Chelsea considered in the CL ??

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    Does Anyone know What seeds is Chelsea considered in the CL ??
    I think not too high (maybe last :D ), because the seeds are determined by the last few years and Chelsea sucked big time!

expect for a death group! :D

OP
    Signor

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    euh? How do you mean that? :undecide:
    1st , 2nd , 3rd or 4th seeds :)

Oded, yeah that's what I fear a death group involving chelsea and Juventus :scared:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Well Chelsea are right now participating in the qualifying round for the CL (I think they won 2-0 the first leg?). Milan last year were in the same situation and were seeded in the third pot, thus having Bayern Munich, Deportivo and Milan in the first group stage.

So as Edgar Davids said, expect a group of death...hopefully not ours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)