Inter proud to be champs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
sateeh said:
am being completely honest when i say that ur team was/is desperate for success

anyway fair enough.......will u be here come next june ? cuz am sticking to my word, Inter wont win the scudetto this year and juve will be back to serie A

All teams want success, whats your point. Cya next june.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
BFC82 said:
Eh its ok, seeing it stripped from Jube was even better.
I will teach you how real teams strip scudettos from other teams. I am talking football teams here not teams of lawyers. The lesson is easy, refer to the last game fat-Ronaldo played with Inter. See you later kid, enjoy the courtroom scudetto.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
BFC82 said:
No f*ck that, dont go around pretending you are doing us favors by getting relegated. We only "whined" about the curruption in Serie A that prevented the rest of the teams not involved in your little system from winning. Turns out we were right, and we have lo scudetto to prove that.

Free kick from Del Piero when we win 2:1 on the last game in the middle of Milano was also"our little system which prevented "whining" " ? How many times you watch that.That was also our corruption system?
Inter is a real cemetery for players.Name only one player who had a success in Inter.You succeded to ruin a talent like of Adriano also.Bravo champions.
You talent for buying players over 32 years is also recognazible .Even next season without us and Milan without 8 points Inter would not be a champion.You play awfully bad football .That is simple as a clear day.If you have Mourinho,Lippi,Venger,Ferguson,Benitez and ten more coaches you will never be a champions on the field.Very simple,bad team,bad,bad.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Dukoski said:
Free kick from Del Piero when we win 2:1 on the last game in the middle of Milano was also"our little system which prevented "whining" " ? How many times you watch that.That was also our corruption system?
Inter is a real cemetery for players.Name only one player who had a success in Inter.You succeded to ruin a talent like of Adriano also.Bravo champions.
You talent for buying players over 32 years is also recognazible .Even next season without us and Milan without 8 points Inter would not be a champion.You play awfully bad football .That is simple as a clear day.If you have Mourinho,Lippi,Venger,Ferguson,Benitez and ten more coaches you will never be a champions on the field.Very simple,bad team,bad,bad.
Wow Im impressed, didnt think you could finish a sentence much less a paragraph. Keep it up!

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Jeeks said:
I will teach you how real teams strip scudettos from other teams. I am talking football teams here not teams of lawyers. The lesson is easy, refer to the last game fat-Ronaldo played with Inter. See you later kid, enjoy the courtroom scudetto.
ok cool, we'll bring our team of lawyers if you bring your team of ref's.
LET'S GET REEEAAAADDYYYY TO RUUMMMMMBLLEEEE!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Originally Posted by Dukoski

they had lippi, and even the master himself cudnt work his magic on inter, some other interisti's i know are still praying for simoni to return and take them to their glory days of comming 2nd :lol:

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
IT CAN'T BE REALLY!!!!!!!!!!INTER MUST NOT HAVE TAKEN THE CUP FROM JUVENTUS.IT SHOULD BETTER BE NOT GIVEN TO ANYONE BECAUSE NOONE WON IT FAIRLY AND SQUARE!!!!!ALSO INTER HAS 13 YEARS TO TAKE A TITLE.AND NOW THE SCANDAL GIVES HER THE TITLE!!!!!!!!SHE SHOULD NOT BE PROUD AT ANY COST BECAUSE IT WAS JUGED TO BE GIVEN TO HER CAUSE OF THE SCANDAL.INTER ARE LOSERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2:

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
manos said:
IT CAN'T BE REALLY!!!!!!!!!!INTER MUST NOT HAVE TAKEN THE CUP FROM JUVENTUS.IT SHOULD BETTER BE NOT GIVEN TO ANYONE BECAUSE NOONE WON IT FAIRLY AND SQUARE!!!!!ALSO INTER HAS 13 YEARS TO TAKE A TITLE.AND NOW THE SCANDAL GIVES HER THE TITLE!!!!!!!!SHE SHOULD NOT BE PROUD AT ANY COST BECAUSE IT WAS JUGED TO BE GIVEN TO HER CAUSE OF THE SCANDAL.INTER ARE LOSERSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :heart2: :heart2: :heart2: :heart2:

Dude, take the caps lock off please. You're argument will still be incoherent, but at least its not distracting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)