Inter proud to be champs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2005
The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) awarded the 2005/06 Scudetto to FC Internazionale Milano on Wednesday, completing a Serie A and Italian Cup double for Roberto Mancini's team.

Juve stripped
Having finished atop Serie A when it concluded on 14 May, Juventus were stripped of the title and relegated to Serie B following an investigation into sporting fraud in the top flight by the FIGC. Second-placed AC Milan were penalised with a 30-point deduction which saw them drop into third place behind Inter and AS Roma.

Special commission
The FIGC reached the decision after listening to the opinions of a specially-formed commission comprising former UEFA CEO Gerhard Aigner, professor Massimo Coccia from the Court of Arbitration for Sport, and professor Roberto Pardolesi. An FIGC statement said: "The extraordinary commissioner Guido Rossi agrees with the opinion of the special commission that there is no reason for not awarding the Scudetto to Inter on the basis of the new Serie A table after the trial."

Drought ended
The decision means Nerazzurri supporters are able to celebrate a first Italian title since 1989, and their 14th in total. It also completes a double after Inter defeated Roma 4-2 in the two-legged Coppa Italia final.

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/Kind=2/newsId=439745.html
------------------------------------------------------------

Men win titles on the pitch, pussies win it in the courtroom.. My $0.02 :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They're even celebrating it from what I read on other sites. :rolleyes:

VERGOGNA!!!

It was proven that the 05-06 scudetto was won fair and square by FC JUVENTUS.

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
If they are happy with that... let them celebrate until we are back on top and they will be again the number 3 of all time!

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
aingy said:
why? we are winnihg titels on the field and they are such a losers when are get the title which actualy they DO NOT deserve
it's fine over here. But at another place, the inter fans are just laughing with us ...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
VaffanCuloo

These ppl have no shame,really.....we should demand we get the 2000 scudetto on the basis the playing field was not in playing conditions.

let them celebrate and i hope anyone other than them win the scudetto

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
salman said:
what a bunch of pussies.this is like celebrating your child's birth even though you know that it was another guy who shagged your wife.
:lol: haha indeed it is

Inter, where is it gonna end :disagree:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
salman said:
what a bunch of pussies.this is like celebrating your child's birth even though you know that it was another guy who shagged your wife.

hahahaha :rofl2: post of the month? someone should nominate it.....

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
inter milan is just very lame i mean how can they celebrate or even accept a title they dont deserve, its sth they didnt accomplish them selves i find it very sad to be an interesta after all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)