Inter proud to be champs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
again you're wrong, im not arguing, im proving a point, a point which u're confirming further for every message u post
That you're retarded punk ass kid, Im surprised this shit needed to go 15 pages to prove a simple point.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
BFC82 said:
That you're retarded punk ass kid, Im surprised this shit needed to go 15 pages to prove a simple point.
retarded? ironic as its u that supports inter :lol:

this simple point wud have been finished in 1 post if u wern't retarded

but hey, a brain damaged kid wud know not to support inter :p

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
My respect for Inter fans is really growing. Year in year out they ended up realising their dreams had been delusional and Moratti's effort in vain and now when they finally do clinch that scudetto everyone's still laughing at them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Seven said:
My respect for Inter fans is really growing. Year in year out they ended up realising their dreams had been delusional and Moratti's effort in vain and now when they finally do clinch that scudetto everyone's still laughing at them.

well they r like the jokers of the pack.

supporting inter is like being best friends with the school's most hated student

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
another juve vs inter battle i cant for the birra moretti trophy

its never a battle, its a ass kicking walk over, i cant wait till tuesday, funny that ill see those fake champs in real yet about 99.9% of all inter fans have never seen them play other than on tv :lol:

Bring on tuesday!!!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
BFC82 said:
No f*ck that, dont go around pretending you are doing us favors by getting relegated. We only "whined" about the curruption in Serie A that prevented the rest of the teams not involved in your little system from winning. Turns out we were right, and we have lo scudetto to prove that.
am being completely honest when i say that ur team was/is desperate for success

anyway fair enough.......will u be here come next june ? cuz am sticking to my word, Inter wont win the scudetto this year and juve will be back to serie A

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
its about the fact that berlusconi has had several plastic sergery to enhance his image, he has had more plastic sergeries than lolo ferrari

Its not about that at all. If you dont know shit, dont talk shit.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
its never a battle, its a ass kicking walk over, i cant wait till tuesday, funny that ill see those fake champs in real yet about 99.9% of all inter fans have never seen them play other than on tv :lol:

Bring on tuesday!!!!!
What?? Am I the only looking in vain for an effing point here.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Seven said:
shit's fucked up huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)