Inter outcry at Juve’s ‘resources’ (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Maresca said:
no, I am not blind, but I am taking the whole thing objektive. I see that all over the world there are wrong decisions, for Inter for Milan, etc.. and that only when a wrong decision in juve´s favour is taken, all the media in Italy and specialy Inter start to make a theater. I do not let my mind be manipulated with some bullshit some intersti are talking about.

I was not gonna support juve, if I had any fears about manipulating..
my comment didn't come after Inter's comment,I didn't even read the first post of this thread what Inter have said about,I posted my comments right after the match in few minutes,I don't need Inter or anybody else to tell me what I have seen and what I didn't.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
snoop said:
my comment didn't come after Inter's comment,I didn't even read the first post of this thread what Inter have said about,I posted my comments right after the match in few minutes,I don't need Inter or anybody else to tell me what I have seen and what I didn't.
so If we start investigation for every wrong decision, than we should consider these matches too:

1. Livorno-Treviso: a wrong penalty decision
2. Duisburg-Kaiserslautern : a goal from off side for Duisburg and a wrong penalty for them.
3. Egypt-Senegal: a not given penalty for Senegal in the 90 minute..

etc..

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
...bla bla bla, is all we ever hear from inter.
as some one wrote, it's never inter's own mistake that they can't win the scudetto.
always blaming everybody else.
imo they are just complaining, coz they are afraid of the coming derby italia result. they are so insecure that they are already making up excuses for failing in winning the scudetto..AGAIN! so they are already putting a pressure on the ref for the match against us. just too bad for them it won't work, coz hopefully it will motivate the juve-players so much that we'll crush them in their own home.

Forza Juve

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I don't know anything about the matches you mentioned,I can't judge,because I didn't see them. but I am not talking about 1 refreeing mistake here,the whole match had Major refreeing mistakes which secured us the 3 points,I am not sure If we could win against them without their help.

and before you gave me that negative rep (which I don't give a fuck about it),I was telling the refreeing in Juve match was a Disaster,that doesn't mean that Juventus aranged the match,it is a possibility,but refree could do that alone too (with Mafia order/deal) which means BETTING SCANDAL.

Saying "Forza Juve" "Forza DP" "Juve is the best" doesn't make one a better fan u know?and you are talking about being Objective?Objective doesn't mean that you have to support your club no matter what wrong went on,that is fanatism.

this post of your's has nothing to do with the word Objective.

your post is a DISASTER.. how could you support a team, if you are not sure that everything is OK? did not you see the Inter game against cagliari?? it was the same refree, and he made so many mistakes. did not you see Inter-Fiorentina?? the goal of Martins was clearly off side..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I don't think any of us could've expected any less from Inter though. They'll jump at every opportunity to discredit our title run.

Jul 12, 2002
If you guys didn't know that Juve influences referees, then you had better educate yourselves. If you're supporting this team, under the impression that we don't lie, cheat, and steal to win, then you're misleading yourself. Everybody else does it, and while that doesn't excuse it, we'd be in Serie C without our "resources."

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #91
    edpiero said:
    Has Juve ever been in Serie C ?
    Ed ur gonna get lynched with that kinda question:D NO! Never, only Juve & Inter have never been relegated.

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #92
    Ian said:
    Come on y'all, if you guys didn't know that Juve influences referees, then you had better educate yourselves. If you're are supporting this team, under the impression that we don't lie, cheat, and steal to win, then you're misleading yourself. Everybody else does it, and while that doesn't excuse it, we'd be in Serie C without our "resources."
    Well these things do happen & its not only the big teams(all sports this happens!) that are in the act, all the smaller teams accept bribes, so infact its a never ending story.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    Juve, in arrivo dossier anti Inter
    Dvd con favori arbitrali ai nerazzurri

Dopo le polemiche per gli errori arbitrali nella gara contro l'Udinese e le battute ironiche dei nerazzurri Facchetti e Mancini, la Juve parte al contrattacco e Luciano Moggi annuncia che presto sarà disponibile un dossier contenente tutti i favori arbitrali di cui avrebbe beneficiato l'Inter dall'inizio dell'anno. Si tratta di sei partite contro Juve, Lazio, Siena, Parma, Cagliari e Treviso da vedere in un dvd.

Sei partite nelle quali l'Inter avrebbe usufruito di errori arbitrali a suo favore. Questo il succoso contenuto di un dossier che la Juventus sta preparando per rispondere alle accuse sollevatesi dopo la partita contro l'Udinese, che ha fatto ripiombare la società torinese nell'occhio del ciclone per la famigerata sudditanza psicologica di cui soffrirebbero le giacchette nere al cospetto di Madama.
    Tutto l'ambiente bianconero non accetta le insinuazioni di favori arbitrali pro Juve, perchè secondo i dirigenti, Luciano Moggi su tutti, proprio quest'anno alla Juve non si può imputare nulla, visto che quello con l'Udinese sarebbe l'unico episodio discutibile di una stagione limpida e senza ombre. E per avvalorare le proprie tesi, la Triade annuncia che a breve sarà disponibile un dossier riportante tutti i favori arbitrali di cui avrebbe goduto l'Inter dall'inizio della stagione. Le accuse e le battute ironiche di Giacinto Facchetti e Roberto Mancini non sono per nulla piaciute a Moggi che ha replicato: "I dirigenti parlano troppo. Siamo stufi e adesso è ora di piantarla". Perchè ogni volta che qualcosa gira a favore della Juve si alza un polverone mediatico, mentre quando a beneficiare sono gli altri tutto passa quasi in sordina.

Ed ecco allora l'idea del dossier multimediale, un dvd di ultima generazione con le sei partite incriminate, probabilmente senza audio, per dare voce solo alle immagini. Si parte con Juventus-Inter di Supercoppa Italiana 0-1: gol annullato a Trezeguet per fuorigioco inesistente; Lazio-Inter di campionato 0-0: gol annullato a Pandev per veniale fallo di Cesar su Ze Maria; Siena-Inter di campionato 0-0: evidente fallo di mano di Cordoba ancora negli ultimi secondi di recupero con l'arbitro che fischia la fine piuttosto del rigore a cinque secondi dalla regolare scadenza; Inter-Parma di Coppa Italia 0-0: fallo di rigore di Materazzi, per giunta da ultimo uomo, su Ruopolo lanciato a rete; Inter-Cagliari di campionato 3-2: fallo da rigore di Samuel su Suazo che l'arbitro non fischia; Treviso-Inter di campionato 0-1: fallo da rigore di Cordoba su Boriello non sanzionato e gol di Cruz viziato da un fuorigioco di un compagno sul calcio di punizione. Un dvd ricco che aprirà senza dubbio il campo a infinite polemiche. Non male in vista dello scontro diretto.

i just fcking love moggi

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
    snoop said:
    I don't know anything about the matches you mentioned,I can't judge,because I didn't see them. but I am not talking about 1 refreeing mistake here,the whole match had Major refreeing mistakes which secured us the 3 points,I am not sure If we could win against them without their help.

and before you gave me that negative rep (which I don't give a fuck about it),I was telling the refreeing in Juve match was a Disaster,that doesn't mean that Juventus aranged the match,it is a possibility,but refree could do that alone too (with Mafia order/deal) which means BETTING SCANDAL.

Saying "Forza Juve" "Forza DP" "Juve is the best" doesn't make one a better fan u know?and you are talking about being Objective?Objective doesn't mean that you have to support your club no matter what wrong went on,that is fanatism.

was that "forza juve"speech meant for me??
    i don't get it then...i mean all i wrote was that i wanted juve to win against inter because of their outcry

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    snoop said:

with objective I mean that mistakes can happen. and not only mistakes in juve´s favour should be taken so hard. Is it not objective for you to tell talk about all wrong decisions and not only for our favour?
    if the refree really wanted juve to win this match, he would have gave us a free kick for that accident where everyone wanted a penalty for Udinese, because Vedigal played the ball with his hand. and he might also have been in off side. the red card of Muntari was hard but considering that he came from behind, I can understand the decision.

Adp_club

Born Juventino
    Feb 4, 2006
    It's really typical for born losers like iter to wimp about referreing decisions...seeing the fact that they can't really talk about much else

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
    Adp_club said:
    It's really typical for born losers like iter to wimp about referreing decisions...seeing the fact that they can't really talk about much else
    right..how should they else explain their failure to win the scudetto every year..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)