Inter outcry at Juve’s ‘resources’ (5 Viewers)

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
Maresca said:
:pumpkin: I wanted to use that pic as an avatar in the future ;) but never mind.. if you like it, you may have it:D
Thanks man :) Your avatar is awesome anyway. It's a shame Maresca was sold to Sevilla! In any case you are much more active here than me, so if you want your picture back in the future, just tell me :D I think I might have some fine alternatives to this avatar :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 14, 2003
Maresca said:
if you compare our ref with that of livorno, you would say our was worldclass.. he gave a penalty against Livorno for a handball 2 meters outside the penalty area..

Yeah I read that. Maybe the big clubs get more help, but they get alot more shit thrown at them when these thing happen. But as I've said, where's the outcry in support of Livorno? When will the media acuse Messina of cheating?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juvewiz said:
Thanks man :) Your avatar is awesome anyway. It's a shame Maresca was sold to Sevilla! In any case you are much more active here than me, so if you want your picture back in the future, just tell me :D I think I might have some fine alternatives to this avatar :)
ehm.. no problem mate.. but why did you give me neg rep for that :D

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
Maresca said:
ehm.. no problem mate.. but why did you give me neg rep for that :D
Did I? :shocked: Wasn't sure what that rep thing was about, but thought it was a good thing to approve a post. Thought I would give you positive rep points, whatever they are...? :confused: If I gave you negative rep, it sure wasn't what I was trying to do...

Sorry about that :wallbang: :)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juvewiz said:
Did I? :shocked: Wasn't sure what that rep thing was about, but thought it was a good thing to approve a post. Thought I would give you positive rep points, whatever they are...? :confused: If I gave you negative rep, it sure wasn't what I was trying to do...

Sorry about that :wallbang: :)
no problem mate..:D you could give me some vcash instead..

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
Maresca said:
no problem mate..:D you could give me some vcash instead..
I have absolutely no idea about what vcash and rep is?! Though I see that I have 560 vCash and in my profile it says I have 10 rep points... But I don't know what it means... :confused: Anywhere I can read about this?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
if you go to http://www.juventuz.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=46
you will see some sports events. you can use your vcash to bet on these events. it is actualy virtual money ;)

The Reputation system, is to show your opinion about some posts. for good posts (Like my posts usually ;)) you can give +reps (I approve) for bad posts you can give -reps(I disapprove):D you can not give somebody 2 reps in a row.. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mancini is barking too much and Giacinto Facchetti is also moaning. I can't wait for this Clash between us. They've been attacking ass all year.

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
Maresca said:
you will see some sports events. you can use your vcash to bet on these events. it is actualy virtual money ;)

The Reputation system, is to show your opinion about some posts. for good posts (Like my posts usually ;)) you can give +reps (I approve) for bad posts you can give -reps(I disapprove):D you can not give somebody 2 reps in a row.. :D
OK. I am pretty sure I approved your post, but something must have gone wrong then :rolleyes: I see you are low on vcash... :p I can give you 60 to make up for my mistake, so you can try and gamble your way up again. But you have to tell me how...? :)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juvewiz said:
OK. I am pretty sure I approved your post, but something must have gone wrong then :rolleyes: I see you are low on vcash... :p I can give you 60 to make up for my mistake, so you can try and gamble your way up again. But you have to tell me how...? :)
may be I don´t understand the Reputation myself.. anyway it is not important ;) it is not possible for us to give our vcash to other people :( I do have 229 Vcash, they are all in action.. 100 on juve.. 50 on egypt, 29 in fiorentina and 50 in draw between Ivory coast x Nigeria..

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Maresca said:

As I stated time and itme again, rep is overrated :D

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
Maresca said:
may be I don´t understand the Reputation myself.. anyway it is not important ;) it is not possible for us to give our vcash to other people :( I do have 229 Vcash, they are all in action.. 100 on juve.. 50 on egypt, 29 in fiorentina and 50 in draw between Ivory coast x Nigeria..
No need to say I hope you win the Juve-bet and the Fiorentina-bet... Would be nice with an 11 points lead when Juve travel to Giuseppe Meazza on Sunday :D

Forza Juve!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Juvewiz said:
No need to say I hope you win the Juve-bet and the Fiorentina-bet... Would be nice with an 11 points lead when Juve travel to Giuseppe Meazza on Sunday :D

Forza Juve!!
and then the result would not be important..

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
Maresca said:
and then the result would not be important..
At least not as important as if we "only" have an 8 point advantage before Derby d'Italia... But still, we always want to beat Inter. Espescially when they are accusing us of cheating and buying referees :irritated

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I really hate all this Juve This! Juve that talk these days. Why dont everyone just keep their mouths shut!!??

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
i think this clown try to make a break to the media thats all, he wants to show off. same goes to Mancini. everybody knows that Moratti runs Inter, Mancini isn't that good of a couch also, with such players he should atleast win something every year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)