Inter outcry at Juve’s ‘resources’ (1 Viewer)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
No, they're right. We're awful. I am declaring hence forth that I'm not a Juventus fan anymore.....SIKE WHAT'S GOOOD!? (in the voice of Lil' John) hehe

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Wonder what will Mancini invent when we'll beat his team this weak...:rolleyes:
That they let us win because we pay them 50 euros :lol:
...oh and that cannavaro and mutu are in drugs.

Stupid Mancicni!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
swag said:
Juventini: :D :D :D

Interisti: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Need we say more?

I don't now If you saw the match or not,but it wasn't that simple as you said.It was a DISASTER and more than a coincidence (misspelled?),this should be investigated IMO,I don't know if it is Juve behind this.or if it is another betting scandal,but it should be investigated.I am with Fair play,no matter team it plays..

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Come on, it was not this big disaster. Mistakes can happen and judging an offside it's not easy for a human eye. The "penalty" was not so obvious according to me and the yellows to Muntari were not so scandalous, it was him the naive one to do such a foul just after having got the first yellow.

Anyway, this confirms that Inter are people with no shame. Do we need to talk about the way they won the Supercoppa against us? Do we need to?
And in that case the mistake really had its importance, because the trophy was a one match thing. The scudetto is a 38 games story. In one of them we received two points we maybe not deserved. So?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Or, as Moggi pointed out on Domenica Sportiva last night, nobody talks about the video evidence that surfaced to get Ibra suspended for three games after the Inter match last year.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
The ref's involvement in the outcome of our matches this season has been substantially less than usual, and its not as if Inter haven't had your fair share. It is too much to ask IMO to go through an entire season without incidents such as this one; Mancini should just get on with the chase - he can complain when they're within 3 points of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)