Inter Fan (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
anna navpred zpreivedo

btw welcome to the forums ole inter fan. i for one would prefer inter to win the scudetto rather than milan, or even juventus.

and that too being a juve fan. hope you stay a while(long enough to spite us with an anti-juve avatar at least :D)

Buy on AliExpress.com

AnnA

May 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
anna navpred zpreivedo

btw welcome to the forums ole inter fan. i for one would prefer inter to win the scudetto rather than milan, or even juventus.

and that too being a juve fan. hope you stay a while(long enough to spite us with an anti-juve avatar at least :D)

Sorry??? :confused:

OP
BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

Wow, I hope you dont get shunned by your fellow members. I guess I understand where you are coming from, I mean...winning the scudetto so many times I assume it has become rather "stale" for you all.
    Anyway, well glad to see someone other Interistas themslves wish for Inter to end their drought in Italy.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    if your referring to the little homosexual escapade you and your pals had over in the other thread then i insist i was straight and happened to come upon the scene by accident.

i left rather hastily, and avoided a certain 'glenn"'s "soap trick"

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++
    Well I reside in Texas, near Houston actually. Honestly, Im the only one around here that even knows about soccer, much less Italian.

[....]

Ive noticed you are from LA majed, I went to thousand oaks about a year ago, gorgeous place to live, I envy you.
    Kewl...i know what you mean BTW. not many Italian fans here either.

I ouldn't know anything about thousand oaks anyway because i live in New Orelans, LA (LA = Louisiana :D .... you're not the first to assume L.A. and you won't be the last :D .... i keep it because LA sounds a hell of a lot better than Dirty ol' Na'wlins ;) )

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Ben, what do you call yourself on Interforums? I've been over there a couple of times, there are some good people over there. :)

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Ben, what do you call yourself on Interforums? I've been over there a couple of times, there are some good people over there. :)
    Im actually BFC82 over there as well. Interforums is having some trouble right now, I think they just moved to a new server, so it could be experiencing some difficulty. And yes, it is a good forum with good people, especially Jimmy and Eddy Lio, they write very good match analysis, reports and etc. Anyway, glad to see you are taking an interest...tell me then I sent ya;)

And to Majed, Louisiana huh? well thats cool...I see we have one mo' southerner in here. What part of LA are you from? Im from Houston actually...not too far away.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    LAC and Goat stop telling our intimate stories to the guests...they might want to join ;)

Ben a Milan friend of mine told me this joke today..."Finally there's one positive thing at Inter.....Kallon" :D :LOL: I know it hurts, but you must appreciate their sense of humour ;)

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    LAC and Goat stop telling our intimate stories to the guests...they might want to join ;)

Ben a Milan friend of mine told me this joke today..."Finally there's one positive thing at Inter.....Kallon" :D :LOL: I know it hurts, but you must appreciate their sense of humour ;)
    I love to hate Milanistas, thats for damn sure!:groan:
    Anyway, yes it is quite embarrasing but, we'll get through it, I mean..its not like Juve hasn't been through this before right??
    What other "intimate" stories do you guys care to tell me about...:)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Hmm yeah Juve have been through this...but it never last long...at least not 15 years ;)

Just remembered this other joke....

Who win a 100 metre race between an old lady, Father Christmas and a happy Inter fan? (scroll down for the answer)

(a bit further down)

The old lady! Why? Cos Father Christmans and a happy Inter fan don't exist...they`re a myth!! :LOL: :D ;)

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #58
    Haha, Inter seems to be the butt of jokes around here. I dont blame you though, however at least we're not the most hated club in Italy. And yes we Interistas can be happy, it just doesnt last for very long.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BFC82 ] ++
    Haha, Inter seems to be the butt of jokes around here. I dont blame you though, however at least we're not the most hated club in Italy. And yes we Interistas can be happy, it just doesnt last for very long.
    well the most hated must be..... MILAN!! ?

OP
    BFC82

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60
    ++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

well the most hated must be..... MILAN!! ?

Actually the most hated is Juventus. Some poll was conducted in Italy a few months ago, from what I remember Juve has the most fans followed by Inter (surprising isn't?. I think Milan ies in either 3rd or 4th place.
    As for the most hated club in Italy, well my friends..I leave that honor to you!:thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)