Inler And D'Agostino (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Anybody fancy some swiss chesse in our squad:D? What a cheesey joke

Juve Linked With Dzemaili And Inler

If local media reports are to be believed, Bolton's forgotten man Blerim Dzemaili could find himself the focal point of a tug-of-war between city rivals Juventus and Torino once the transfer window reopens in the summer.

The 'Toro' had made a move for the 21-year-old Swiss starlet last summer when he was still making waves at FC Zurich, but they were beaten to the punch by Bolton Wanderers. They reportedly reanimated their interest last week and now Juventus have emerged as candidates for his signature, in case they are foiled in their bid to lure Mathieu Flamini away from Arsenal.

Dzemaili's career has stuttered since arriving at the Reebok Stadium due to an untimely knee injury, the after-effects of which look likely to keep him out of the European Championships this summer. The fact that the tournament will be co-hosted by his home country would make that an especially difficult pill to swallow.

Juventus are also said to be interested in another ex FC Zurich player in Udinese's rising star Gokhan Inler. The centre midfielder Inler only signed for Udinese from last summer but has been an absolute revelation at the Stadio Friuli. Tactically excellent, and sound both defensively and offensively, he has been compared by some to none other than Inter’s own Esteban Cambiasso, and unlike his compatriot Dzemaili he appears certain to be playing a big role for his country come June.
Goal.com

I don't know who Dzemaili is but Inler would be my second choice if we don't get the flamster, he is a very efficient player, like a swiss watch:D ; his passing and takling is good, he is box to box and young I was surprised so many of you said no to him on the ulitimate MC/DM poll so what do you think? Will we swiss roll:D the oppostion if we get these guys?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
bah! Would be nice having some starters. Inler's got potential but so does Marchisio so we might as well count on Claudio since he's a youth product of Juve.

Never heard of the other guy.

OP
Luca

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    bah! Would be nice having some starters. Inler's got potential but so does Marchisio so we might as well count on Claudio since he's a youth product of Juve.

Never heard of the other guy.
    I genuinly thiunk Inler would be an exellent buy he has been one of Udinese's best players this season and he really keeps them ticking, it's just a shame Mancini said that they are after him too.

Blerim Džemaili

Blerim Džemaili (Macedonian Cyrillic: Блерим Џемаили, Albanian: Blerim Xhemajli; born April 12, 1986 in Tetovo, Macedonia, SFR Yugoslavia) is a Swiss football midfielder of Albanian origin. He currently plays for Bolton Wanderers as a midfielder.

Džemaili started his career at Swiss side FC Zürich. There he was part of the 2005–06 and 2006–2007 Swiss Championship winning team.

Džemaili signed a preliminary contract agreement with Bolton Wanderers on February 9, 2007, meaning he will sign for the Premiership outfit once his contract runs out in the summer of 2007. [1]

Former Bolton manager Sam Allardyce was quoted as saying: "Džemaili is a fantastic player, who has played for the best team in Switzerland for the past three years. For someone so young, he has a wealth of experience. At the tender age of 20, he is the skipper of FC Zurich and is expected to become a regular international for Switzerland in the years ahead. He has hardly missed a game for FC Zurich since he started playing for them at the age of 17. I am excited by the prospect of working with Blerim next season".[citation needed]

However things did not go as planned for the pair; Džemaili sustained a long-term injury only months prior to his move. Džemaili made his debut as a substitute in the club's FA Cup defeat to Sheffield United.

He is a member of the national team, and was called up to the 2006 World Cup

MOST INTERESTING THOUGH:

Youth clubs
    1995-96
    1996-00
    2000-01 FC Oerlikon
    FC Unterstrass
    SC YF Juventus?!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    If we`re going to sign any DM/MC/AMC it should be very good or even world class player and play him in due with Momo.

Inler is good but maybe just for a back up and we have a lot of those so no,I would not buy him.

Dzemaili? Bah.

We should watch Lucho,Aquilani and van der Vaart.And if we`re going to buy two of them,for the second I`d prefer someone young (Piatti)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)