Injury Updates (7 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    More injuries.
    I’m counting again.

Wasn’t going to cuz I thought something would change with a change of things but obviously everything else changed BUT the injuries :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    i've never watched a juve match where 3 players went out injured.

ive certainlty never watched a juve match where 2 players went out injured in first half

new record?

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Pretty obvious what will happen if we try to force either Rabiot or Ramsey in early.
    Yep. They aren't held back because they arent good enough, but because they barely have the legs to play regularly yet. Hope to see sub appearances tho. Mainly for Rabiot. I dont mind waiting longer for Ramsey, he is hella fragile.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    Pretty obvious what will happen if we try to force either Rabiot or Ramsey in early.
    I understand Ramsey since he just got back from injury, but Rabiot joined us early July and has already trained for 2.5 months now. How much more does he need?

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
    I understand Ramsey since he just got back from injury, but Rabiot joined us early July and has already trained for 2.5 months now. How much more does he need?
    Yep its a BS excuse Rabiot had a full pre season with us and played matches in pre season but hes not ready to even play one half off the bench?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    You’re a reasonable guy...what’s your take on these injuries? Incredible how even with new staff they keep reoccurring
    I'm reasonable, lol?

Muscle strain or tear on a very fast player could happen at any time, more so earlier in the season. Some players will have it their entire careers. DC is what, 27, 28, so he's coming into the right age for a player like him to suffer more with it.

Other injuries can be caused by any number of things. Repeat muscle strains for lots of players probably is down to something in training or conditioning. Also could be because we generally have one of the oldest squads. It's not really a surprise to see it happening more for players like Chiellini or Khedira.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #57
    I'm reasonable, lol?

Muscle strain or tear on a very fast player could happen at any time, more so earlier in the season. Some players will have it their entire careers. DC is what, 27, 28, so he's coming into the right age for a player like him to suffer more with it.

Other injuries can be caused by any number of things. Repeat muscle strains for lots of players probably is down to something in training or conditioning. Also could be because we generally have one of the oldest squads. It's not really a surprise to see it happening more for players like Chiellini or Khedira.
    You’d think after so many injuries we would try something different

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    loosing 2 out of your 3 fullbacks, now thats just great. Wonder who will play RB vs Inter...
    it's pretty clear at this point that cuadrado is our 3rd rb. we need both him and sandro healthy for the next couple of matches; they'll certainly play 90 minutes on each occasion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)