Injury Updates (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Do people really think that the club is not looking at the muscle injuries and they are fine with them happening since last season so repeatedly?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I am so scared guys. Im admiting it. I fear that everything will fall apart. Fucking shit....i think that from today even the management realised the problem we had with injuries. Somwthing has to be done about this. I mean, the way Bonucci injured himselfjust goes to show how bad our players stand physically. Bonucci just raisded his leg like 30 degrees from his body. Its unacceptable.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
So lets look at the squad.

GKs - all fit.

DEF:
Alves, Bonucci, Barzagli - all out.
Benatia & Chiellini - not realiable injury wise.
Lichsteiner - just came back from injury.
Rugani and Evra only ones reliably fit at the moment (Rugani was out earlier in the year).
Sandro fit.

MIDs:
Marchisio - just back from injury
Khedira is Khedira i.e shouldn't play every game
Asamoah is Asamoah
Hernanes is fit but not reliable form wise.
Lemina fit but black listed.
Sturaro fit but hopeless.
Pjanic fit but inconsistent.

i.e we don't have 3 players of quality that could play week in week out without caution.

FWDs:
Dybala and Pjaca still out
Mandzukic has been injury prone
Higuain just came back.
Cuadrado still fit but has played a lot recently
Kean - fit but too young and raw to gain Allegri trust.

---

Bottom line, a very large portion of the team is injury prone. Just when Dybala and Pjaca come back, don't be surprised to see Mandzukic or Higuain get an injury. Or when Barzagli and Bonucci come back, Chiellini gets a long term injury or Rugani or Benatia.

It makes you anxious even if we have all the players back from injury as you are always worried about the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)