Injury Updates (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Good news for Felipe Melo and Traore

The day after the match vs. Cesena and two days from next Wednesday evening match in Brescia, there are good medical news concerning Felipe Melo and Armand Traore.

This afternoon Felipe Melo underwent a nuclear MRI. The test, carried out by Professor Faletti at Cto Hospital in Torino, did not highlighted any lesion at his right rear thigh.

Traore underwent some instrumental tests which confirmed the total recovery of his muscular problem at the left thigh biceps femoral muscle. The player restarted training with his team mates.

Chiellini and Traore trained with the group

Not even the time to enjoy the victory with Cesena, that Juve is already looking to Championship’s next engagement. On Wednesday, on midweek turn valid for day 11, the bianconeri will visit Brescia and immediately started preparing the match.

The players engaged vs. Cesena worked to swallow Sunday labors, having a moisturizing session in the gym. The rest of the group went on the pitch, initially for an athletic part, then for a high intensity “torello”. After that, the group played a short match five vs. five on reduced pitch; besides the Primavera’s Camilleri Giandonato, Giannetti and Liviero, also Giorgio Chiellini, who at first worked apart and Armand Traore, who recovered from his injury, took part to the short match. Amauri, who recuperated from the flu, trained with his mates.

On Tuesday, the eve of the match vs. Brescia, Del Neri will held the usual press conference at 2.00 p.m., at Media Center in Vinovo

source: - Juventus.com

We might get Giorgio back for the next game! :weee:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Yes, you and me both. Against brescia would be a good game to put him into, especially since we have Roma next week and cant rely on a Primavera player during that game.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Our only real injury concern now is Krasic - hopefully he heals a bit quicker than expected.

Though DC and Martinez I think are also important losses.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Luigi Del Neri hopes to have Giorgio Chiellini back for Juventus' clash at Brescia on Wednesday as he comes to terms with living through an injury-ravaged campaign.

The Bianconeri have steadily coped with the struggle of coming through the injury barriers, and Del Neri hopes to take confidence from that.

"We hope Chiellini is available, we will find out later. Amauri and Armand Traore will not be, they remain at home, but they could be ready for Saturday," he told the press.

The big question was who would play, tweaking is essential, but a total revolution is not the answer. Whether it holds strong is hostage to fortune in these critical moments.

"Who will play? If I was 20 I would play for Juventus. I don't think I will make the choices like I did against Milan," he added.

"The game against Brescia is important, like the one against Roma will be.

"We will see what happens then after the Brescia game, both games are important.

"We are not looking at the stands, we have to improve what we do on the pitch and we have to play like we did on Sunday."

Del Neri doesn't expect indulgence from Brescia - a team he fears.

"We know this game is important as they are a team who held Inter and Milan.

"They are doing well and so it will be another football battle."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...e-so-bad-i-would-play-myself-against-brescia-

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Luigi Del Neri hopes to have Giorgio Chiellini back for Juventus' clash at Brescia on Wednesday as he comes to terms with living through an injury-ravaged campaign.

The Bianconeri have steadily coped with the struggle of coming through the injury barriers, and Del Neri hopes to take confidence from that.

"We hope Chiellini is available, we will find out later. Amauri and Armand Traore will not be, they remain at home, but they could be ready for Saturday," he told the press.

The big question was who would play, tweaking is essential, but a total revolution is not the answer. Whether it holds strong is hostage to fortune in these critical moments.

"Who will play? If I was 20 I would play for Juventus. I don't think I will make the choices like I did against Milan," he added.

"The game against Brescia is important, like the one against Roma will be.

"We will see what happens then after the Brescia game, both games are important.

"We are not looking at the stands, we have to improve what we do on the pitch and we have to play like we did on Sunday."

Del Neri doesn't expect indulgence from Brescia - a team he fears.

"We know this game is important as they are a team who held Inter and Milan.

"They are doing well and so it will be another football battle."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/ital...e-so-bad-i-would-play-myself-against-brescia-
Translating really is a difficult task.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
"Who will play? If I was 20 I would play for Juventus. I don't think I will make the choices like I did against Milan,"

Should say I will play for Grygera.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The updated list:

Buffon: Since the World Cup. Recovering from back surgery. Until January.
Melo: Since 8/11. Still recovering. Rested for few days.
Amauri: since 6/11. Fever. Rested for few days.
Manninger: Since 30/10. Out for one month. Ankle Injury.
Grygera: Out for 40 days since 22/10. Right knee problem.
Martinez: Out for 2-3 months. since 30/10. Undergoing a foot operation.
Rinaudo: Out for three months. Since 7/10. hernia surgery.
Krasic: Out for 25 days. Since 4/11. fatigued abductor.
De Ceglie: Out for three months. since 30/10. Fractured kneecap
Legrottaglie: Out for 40 days. since 4/11. Strained flexor muscle.

Jun 9, 2009
Zebina asks Juve fans for respect

Brescia defender Jonathan Zebina has asked Juventus fans for a little respect in recognition of his time at the club.

The veteran Frenchman left Turin this summer after six seasons and although he went down with the club to Serie B, the fans can't stand him.

Interviewed in Il Corriere della Sera, Zebina said: “The official reason [why they don't like me] is that I was always injured.

“But frankly I can't find anything that justifies so much hate. I have always behaved professionally, trying to play games like the one I did at San Siro for Brescia in which I showed that I am an integral players, even if many people try to suggest the opposite.

“The relegation to Serie B [after Calciopoli in 2006] was tough to deal with both from an emotional and a results point of view. The team was completely dismantled.

“That was a great team and if you look at the games no one can deny Juve's superiority.

“I could have gone to Real Madrid and to Milan. Carlo Ancelotti called me, but I wanted to get back to winning with Juventus.

“I didn't find strong support from a medical point of view. If you are injured [at Juve], you are injured forever. Alternatively, there is someone who hasn't done their job properly.”

Reflecting on his departure from Juventus, he said: “Me and the others were asked to leave.

“I shook Andrea Agnelli's hand and wished him the best. I would have liked an experience abroad, but I liked what the Brescia President had to say. The human aspect is also important.

“I have found myself again at Brescia,” he concluded.

Why does this not surprise me?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The updated list:

Buffon: Since the World Cup. Recovering from back surgery. Until January.
Melo: Since 8/11. Still recovering. Rested for few days.
Amauri: since 6/11. Fever. Rested for few days.
Manninger: Since 30/10. Out for one month. Ankle Injury.
Grygera: Out for 40 days since 22/10. Right knee problem.
Martinez: Out for 2-3 months. since 30/10. Undergoing a foot operation.
Rinaudo: Out for three months. Since 7/10. hernia surgery.
Krasic: Out for 25 days. Since 4/11. fatigued abductor.
De Ceglie: Out for three months. since 30/10. Fractured kneecap
Legrottaglie: Out for 40 days. since 4/11. Strained flexor muscle.
ridiculous.
we are missing 10 players and 4-5 of those are first team players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)