Injury Updates 2009 - 10 season (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
That is stupid,many clubs in Europe are far from having such training capacity, Eastern clubs and their members can have the training capacity like Vinovo only in their dreams,and we have far more injuries than they have.
I think it's not the training center to be blamed!
Did you read the rest of the article?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
How about we get a new medical staff and train somewhere else? These injury problems need to be addressed in any and every way possible

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
giovanotti, honestly, can't imagine this, but quantity of our injuries is unimaginable too...
Yes,the quantity is very shocking Alessandro, but I still thing the training camp is an excuse. If they know that they would definitely change the training camp or use some other until the end of the season.

But I think that the medical team is the one to be blamed,remember what mistake we made by signing of Andrade ,the guy that was about to end his career ,we payed 10 mil for him he passed our medical but he wasn't able for it. That's strange.
Apart from Zebina and Salihamidzic with their 90mins per season rate of playing other players are definitely hit with injuries.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ever since we opened injury threads we've been infected by one injury after the other, we don't even have a recovery thread.

I say we should just rename it absence thread where we list the players out for injury or suspension. We should in one way or another remove the spell.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Clubs is cold places train where they play, we don't so Climate could play a role I reckon, but only in terms of a few days extra healing perhaps for a 35 day injury an extra 5 etc.

Alessandro

Sep 13, 2002
Yes,the quantity is very shocking Alessandro, but I still thing the training camp is an excuse. If they know that they would definitely change the training camp or use some other until the end of the season.

But I think that the medical team is the one to be blamed,remember what mistake we made by signing of Andrade ,the guy that was about to end his career ,we payed 10 mil for him he passed our medical but he wasn't able for it. That's strange.
Apart from Zebina and Salihamidzic with their 90mins per season rate of playing other players are definitely hit with injuries.
Ok, you can blame medic for bad diagnostics and bad healing, but when fully fit player injure himself just in training... Who to blame? Or once more it's for medics who have to check every player every minute and they didn't do that properly?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Clubs is cold places train where they play, we don't so Climate could play a role I reckon, but only in terms of a few days extra healing perhaps for a 35 day injury an extra 5 etc.
It's not like Vinovo is hours away from Turin anyway (small village which is in fact part of Turin), so the difference in temperature or climate isn't that big to begin with.

When was the Vinovo training complex planned/built?
During Moggi's time.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
14KM is a fair bit of difference, some places 14km from me have different weather colder more snow etc.
I've been to Vinovo, there's virtually no difference between that location & the centre of Turin.

There is actually a bigger difference between playing in the Delle Alpi & playing in the Olimpico. Delle Alpi's location is (obviously) a lot colder than the Olimpico, truly huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)