Indiana Jones Barca, 40M + Eto Bread + Hledebt to Inter (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Anyway about this deal, make it happen. Henry would be a more scarier replacement, although older but has that creativity. Eto wont do anything at Inter. Its quite funny how inter fans seem to think its a good deal and a great transfer campaign, in all honestly, players like Motta dont scare me at all, decent squad players for a team like Genoa, but the same player did sh-t all for barca in CL. Inter wont do anything with that team.

Hleb is a bit ? for me, can be good, but has declined since his last year at Arsenal. Never looked the same player in Barcelona.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Its quite funny how inter fans seem to think its a good deal and a great transfer campaign
It depends on who they get, and if they can buy someone to create chances. If the €40m deal goes through.

Someone to provide a lot of chances for Milito/Eto'o would work really well for them.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I wont be losing any sleep over this at all. Ibra was Inter. Even if Eto'o and helb do join, doesnt mean a fucking thing. We should only concentrate on us instead of this aging Inter team.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
HAVE BRACA GONE MAD !

eto'o is better that ibrahimovic, and adding a whopping 35 million too ? WTF
His contract is going to end next year, so they must sell if he doesn't want to renew. I'm with you they are mad. Spending extra millions for Eto'o to stay is undoubtedly better than selling him + spending 40M to get a worse player than he is.

Mar 10, 2009
His contract is going to end next year, so they must sell if he doesn't want to renew. I'm with you they are mad. Spending extra millions for Eto'o to stay is undoubtedly better than selling him + spending 40M to get a worse player than he is.
ibra will be a lazy git, he'll be getting in the way of messia and will be frustrating his team mates. Flop if I ever so one

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
HAVE BRACA GONE MAD !

eto'o is better that ibrahimovic, and adding a whopping 35 million too ? WTF
Is this good for serie A?

IIRC, you were the one who was afraid of serie A losing ground when Kaka left the league. So i'm guessing you'll be pleased with this transfer because if Eto'o is better than the best player in serie A of the last two seasons, the league will be better too, eh?

Mar 10, 2009
Is this good for serie A?

IIRC, you were the one who was afraid of serie A losing ground when Kaka left the league. So i'm guessing you'll be pleased with this transfer because if Eto'o is better than the best player in serie A of the last two seasons, the league will be better too, eh?

well of course it is

besides ibra was the best attacker wise, attackers always get the most praise, player like maicon, cambiasso, cesar have been just as crucial.

ps

its not as if its a straight swap, they're also maying 35 million, they could get dzeko and eto'o by the end of august

Mar 10, 2009
Inter's technical consultant Luis Suarez: "Now i can say it: Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be a Barcelona player next season"

HA

barca you morons.

shame though, I wanted juve to finish above ibra in serie a, ah well.

I don't know whats funnier, this deal or the fact ac milan might be buying Adriano...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Suarez also added this :
"Zlatan is better than Eto'o individually, at least from a technical point of view. So Barca will make a very good operation by bringing Zlatan to Spain. But it will be very good for Inter too because now Inter can express themselves better in terms of the collective and they will be much less dependent on one player, as great as he is."

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Only scary thing about this deal is having Eto'o facing up against Cannavaro again. :seven:
What do you mean?

I just watched the highlights of all Real-Barca matches in the last 3 seasons (while Cannavaro was there) and Eto'o scored only one goal (from the goal line) and assisted one more on the same match. On the other 5 matches he did nothing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What do you mean?

I just watched the highlights of all Real-Barca matches in the last 3 seasons (while Cannavaro was there) and Eto'o scored only one goal (from the goal line) and assisted one more on the same match. On the other 5 matches he did nothing.
Simple.

I'd rather have the antiquated, moldy, lethargic Cannavaro face Ibrahimovic than Eto'o.

A speedy player like him is too much to handle for our defense. Zlatan on the other hand has been shut down nicely because he is a different sort of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)