Indian Premier League (1 Viewer)

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #22
    if you are Champions = you are amongst the best players in the world, not a hard deduction to make.

Afridi, Gul, Ajmal etc were all in the auction of IPL 2.

the political situation was about the govt. not being able to provide enough security due to the general elections.
    That is all one can learn from google....You information is right in pieces...if u think pakistani players we not signed because they were 20-20 champs then its stupid.

This is what happened...Lalit modi asked for security for ALL foreign players,not just the pakistanis....to which the indian govt declined and so IPL 2 was shifted to south africa,it was lalit modi's way of robbing the govt of the revenue they would have earned if the IPL was in india...
    Two reasons pakistani players were not picked 1] They have a big mouth 2]Lalit modi knew that would build tension between the govt of india and pakistan and he would have his way from IPL 3

How come this mofo loses all these money and still is filthy fuckin rich?? :(
    You will never catch me thief :D

I am rich because i earn 20k in interest from the bank every week....the interest i earn in two weeks is the same amount u have in total :D

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    :sergio:

when did I say they were not signed because they were champs? i said they SHOULD have been there, if they were not going to buy them then they should have not put their name in the auction.

and I don't see what I said was wrong...did he not shift to SA for security reasons?

the one and only reason they weren't picked was because the franchises didn't want unnecessary flak for signing Pak players, especially in the shadow of the Mumbai attacks...whatever reason about 'big mouth' and what not is complete bullshit.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #24
    :sergio:

when did I say they were not signed because they were champs? i said they SHOULD have been there, if they were not going to buy them then they should have not put their name in the auction.

and I don't see what I said was wrong...did he not shift to SA for security reasons?

the one and only reason they weren't picked was because the franchises didn't want unnecessary flak for signing Pak players, especially in the shadow of the Mumbai attacks...whatever reason about 'big mouth' and what not is complete bullshit.
    No,he shifted to SA because the govt decided not to provide the security, [among other things modi demanded],it was not that he was worried about the security its just he wanted what he wanted

Mumbai attacks? now that's bullshit

about the big mouth....for the 100th time i am mentioning this in these two pages...a month before the IPL afridi was playing the domestic 20-20 tournament in australia and he goes on saying it is way better than IPL ...thougher than IPL and he would prefer to play there rather than IPL....then he got humiliated in the auction,was not picked up by any team in the IPL and started complaining

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    govt. decided not to provide security, but he did not move it for security reasons............?

chalo, for argument's sake let's accept that Afridi was not picked because of that.

what about the other 10 members of the WC-winning side?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    WΏΏdy;2982534 said:
    That is all one can learn from google....You information is right in pieces...if u think pakistani players we not signed because they were 20-20 champs then its stupid.

This is what happened...Lalit modi asked for security for ALL foreign players,not just the pakistanis....to which the indian govt declined and so IPL 2 was shifted to south africa,it was lalit modi's way of robbing the govt of the revenue they would have earned if the IPL was in india...
    Two reasons pakistani players were not picked 1] They have a big mouth 2]Lalit modi knew that would build tension between the govt of india and pakistan and he would have his way from IPL 3

You will never catch me thief :D

I am rich because i earn 20k in interest from the bank every week....the interest i earn in two weeks is the same amount u have in total :D
    20 k interest?? how and why? :(

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    govt. decided not to provide security, but he did not move it for security reasons............?

chalo, for argument's sake let's accept that Afridi was not picked because of that.

what about the other 10 members of the WC-winning side?
    Yaar,i give up :sergio: i answered those questions again and again.

fuck it...let's just make some vmoney :D

20 k interest?? how and why? :(
    Dont you see the "bank" option in the market menu? it gives away 2.15% interest...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    WΏΏdy;2982564 said:
    Yaar,i give up :sergio: i answered those questions again and again.

fuck it...let's just make some vmoney :D

Dont you see the "bank" option in the market menu? it gives away 2.15% interest...
    I see but you have only 57K, and it gives around 1K interest :confused:

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30
    The money one has in the bank is not displayed,57 k is what i have outside the bank :D

500 k is what i have in the bank...lost 300 k recently :(

check my cash now :D

@yamen....i hit the million mark a bit too early :p but lost/donated half of it....i dont see a reason for the reset but i dont mind if there is one :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Why do you think he was donating everyone? so you all stay quiet about the situation :D

I demand a 100K at least Woody, it's your choice :D

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #37
    Why do you think he was donating everyone? so you all stay quiet about the situation :D

I demand a 100K at least Woody, it's your choice :D
    Stay quiet about what? that i am RICH!!!???

U will not catch me :D

Damn you Bangalore Royal Challengers...
    You have no idea who they are or what they are do you?

Ban sheik...its his home town team :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)