Indian Premier League (1 Viewer)

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    they haven't even been in the auction for the past 2 editions.

pwned.
    :D...really? coz i remember afridi's name being taken in the auction and no one bidding while trying not to smile too wide....i also remember afridi and the pakistani board moaning about it....same thing happened with all the pakistani players..

And one pakistani player is playing in this edition,ONE

Owned?

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    I tried to do the same at one of the UCF or UFC ones but lost big. Never bet on something you have no clue about :D

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    I covered everyone :D

I cant believe i made the mistake..an hour before the match the two main in-form players were benched due to injury concerns :(

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #15
    cheers man...But i wouldnt have done it if it was real money...:D

M gonna look into some cricket matches from next month and set up some events...this current IPL is way to difficult to predict

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Relax man,m just playing around...pakistani players were available in the auction last year but were not picked...and it was all due to the political tension between Lalit modi and indian government....and then a month before the auction afridi went on to say " the domestic league in australia was better to play in than the IPL"

Here is the link

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2010/jan/21/ipl-india-pakistan

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    ^ dude they didn't sign them after we became T20 champs, sure as hell wasn't gonna happen now.

Atleast have the balls to say it upfront instead of embarassing the players in the auction.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    ^ dude they didn't sign them after we became T20 champs, sure as hell wasn't gonna happen now.

Atleast have the balls to say it upfront instead of embarassing the players in the auction.
    Say what upfront? that we didnt sign them because they were 20-20 champions? :lol: what logic is that?

Like i said,it was due to the pocitical situation between Lalit modi and the indian government and then afridi was playing in australia and starts talking about how that leauge is way better than IPL....then he is not picked and starts crying.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    if you are Champions = you are amongst the best players in the world, not a hard deduction to make.

Afridi, Gul, Ajmal etc were all in the auction of IPL 2.

the political situation was about the govt. not being able to provide enough security due to the general elections.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)