!!!.........in 10 Years.........!!! (1 Viewer)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I hope:

Married, with 3 healthy children, and financialy stable. That would be more than enough for me... i couldn't ask for more! :)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
its hard 2 answer that question coz we never no wat will happen 2mrw but i wish 2 be married n happy wid 3 cute children n rich :)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
In 10 years... That's kinda scary to think about, it's not really that far away, yet so much can happen.

In that time I'm either finished with my studies or working on my PHD. Dare I guess in social economics? Hopefully I have done some of my studies abroad.

I wouldn't mind being married, maybe one kid, but that's no rush.

Also, I hope to be quite respectable at playing guitar.

I find the future quite scary, so many choices to make....

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
My plan is to fart consistently for the next 10 years. When the time is up I have produced enough gas to create the energy of an atomic bomb. But instead of using the gas for an atomic bomb, I'll inhale it and talk funny for the rest of my days. Then I'll probably eat some soup... or maybe some lasagne.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++
My plan is to fart consistently for the next 10 years. When the time is up I have produced enough gas to create the energy of an atomic bomb. But instead of using the gas for an atomic bomb, I'll inhale it and talk funny for the rest of my days. Then I'll probably eat some soup... or maybe some lasagne.
:LOL:
Yeah Fartin' is good for you ;):D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
No i am Not but i can't read my future...May be i'll be dead by tomorow ;)
Yes, that's true, but you can't think like that. That's a very destructve way of thinking.

And Anders: When are you starting? Have you started? If so, have long have you managed so far? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)