Important Notice (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
The prediction league is now automated so poor dpforever won't have to spend hours counting and recounting our scores ;)

You can all check it out at http://www.juventuz.com/interactive/prediction_game.php

Took me 2 hours to enter everyone's results so I hope you appreciate it :D

I did not have everyone's email address, but for those that I had, you received your username (same as here) and password via email.

For the others, to log in you have to enter your current username and dpsucks as password :D

Check out if the points are correct.

If you have questions about it just ask ;)

I think that's all for now. Enjoy!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    Oh when you log in, I suggest the first thing you do is change the password so there will be no foulplay ;) And for those that I did not have your email address, kindly enter an email address! It's important.

The users that I had no email of are:

Robert
    nosubstitute959
    G_O_A_T
    Fliakis
    Edgar Davids
    Matto
    SilvLightning
    paulo
    Da Juve
    IceBlu
    Plexus
    aressandro10
    Paranoia
    eringi
    vitoria_Ally
    Manutrd.Visitor
    dpforever

The rest I had. Cheers!

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    I'm whole :dazed: and and :eek: and :extatic:

It looks great! :thumb:
    You must worked hard on it *bravo*

I dont understand he tables though.
    Those: P W D L F A GD ....
    Can you explain me that? :)

And should I PM you my mail address, and you could add it??

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    Nah you add it yourself from the profile, I'm not entering anyone else's accounts ;)

The P W D L F A GD are the usual titles for leagues, and just like in football they mean 'Played Games' 'Wins' 'Draws' 'Losses' 'Goals For' 'Goals Against' 'Goal Difference'

Played Games = How many matches you predicted
    Wins = How many matches you guessed the exact score (3 points)
    Draws = How many matches you guessed the result but not the exact score (1 point)
    Losses = How many matches you did not guess neither the result not the score (0 points)
    Goals For = If you guessed the exact score for a team (that is you guessed that Juve will score 5 goals, you get 5 goals in your favour)
    Goals Against = If you guessed that Juve would have scored 3 goals, then you deduct 5-3=2, that is 2 goals against you.
    Goal Difference = Goals For - Goals Against, that way users are classified by the GD when they are level on points rather than by alphabetical order of their usernames.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    aressandro haha no way am i gonna be inserting the results for you lazy bums :D You just log in and insert the results there, vey easy to use and fast.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    I don't need it anymore...just add it yourself lik Vitoria just did ;) And change the password...unless you like it, or want to be hacked by some other user ;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    BOM: Well it's my only way to make people at least for once say or type that dp sucks...can't blame me for trying, can you ? ;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Whenever dpforever or whoever chooses the next games and puts them up on there. He'll obviously notify us on here when they are up.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    Let me put some matches up from next week so you can all see how it works. If dpforever wants to change them then he can easily do it. Give me 5 minutes guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)