Important Notice (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I'm a little confused. I have a question..

first time I need to log in with my nickname here Edgar Davids and with the password test?
and then change my password?

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
then change your password and e'mail :blah:

then log in and go to my predictions, predict the scores.
you can change them untill one day before the first game (I think).

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Even the simplest things can cause the biggest headaches *some Chinese proverb needed here*

The purpose of the Announcements forum is to inform everyone about major development/changes. I recommend you read what is being announced there because it very well may affect you.

Accordingly, the following announcement was posted this morning:

We are happy to launch our new Prediction Game! The game itself is not new as such, but we present a new system to keep track of bets and updates online instead of posting predicitons and results on the forum as before.

None of this would be possible without the kind assistance of Zizou as well as Mark from www.soccer24-7.com. Our long term prediction game managers dpforever and nina dd a lot of work in calculating scores last season and hopefully this will make the process more convenient for them!

Since this year's game has already started, all predictions and scores for Week 1 have been entered into the game for all participants of the first round. These users will find their accounts ready, with temporary password test (make sure you change your password from "My Profile" as soon as you log in the first time!).

Any users who did not take part in Week 1 will have to register to play the game. We ask you to use the corresponding forum username in the prediction game, so that the participants are identifiable in the forum.

The exact location of the game is here: http://www.juventuz.com/_php/prediction/

Obviously (or it should be at any rate), you should use the exact same username as seen in the standings table on that page, with the password "test", as said in the announcement to log in.

If your login failed, you will still see the login screen with, meaning you have to try again.

Once you successfully log in, you'll see a menu on the left which gives links to all the functions available in the game.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks Zizou and whoever else contributed! This makes it much more competitive and we get a real feel for what's going on. Such a pity that I joined the game late :down: This should be plenty of fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)