Important Notice (1 Viewer)

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    Ok I just added the new fixtures.

To predict the matches just go on 'My Predictions' and click predict once you insert the results. You can change your predictions till the day of the fixture so if you change your mind on a result, just change it whenever you feel like it ;)

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    That's shows the stats of how people predicted that match. You'll know how many people predicted and what was the most used result.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Ok, I am ther now, I see next predictions added by you.
    There are dates with hours, but my question is: is there any general deadline, or we can change predictions just before some match - sth like: predictions for

14 Sep 2003
    20:30:00 Chievo v Juventus

will be closed automatically just before the match?

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #27
    Vit scroll up, there's the answer to your question :D

:LOL: That's really weird, never seen it happen before.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    I'm laughing at something that was not supposed to happen ;) It took 40% instead of 100%, in fact when I entered the prediction, it divided them into 20-20 rather than 50-50.

That's something alex might fix. Weird though, cos for the previous matches it was working perfectly.

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32
    Input the results, unless you already did. You can change them whenever you want so you have a whole week to decide if you wanna keep those results.

Anyway happy playing, it's gonna be more interesting this way :D

Btw you are still ahead of me cos of the GD...damn you ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    One note: in this way, the results of our predictions are more exact, am I right?
    You mentioned GD - so it's not only general amount of points now, based on our names.

I guess I've got is all now :stress:

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #35
    It's more exact cos obviously manually counting the results can lead to an error. Like this it's all automatic.

First it's the points, if 2 or more users have the same amount of points then it's the GD, if the GD is the same then i think they check the GA, etc...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I'm afraid Glenn did a hasty announcement here, the game isn't ready in fact, I still got some stuff to clean up. I've locked you out of the game for the moment, please allow a moment for maintenance. It should be officially playable by tomorrow if all things go to plan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)