Immigration (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
why dont you guys all come to Canada.

first you need a great education and have worked in very "respectable" place and have all the experience. and then when you come here nobody gives a shit about all they need is Canadian education and Canadian experience. :groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah, I guess I forgot about that post. When I posted that about the game, I was obviously very angry and I showed my hate towards them. Its just natural to do so. But you got to admit, what they did was rather disturbing, and you can see why I would give some rather angry opinions.
Yeah, I definitely see why you would give those opinions. Like I said before, what they did was very wrong and disturbing.
Just curious though, you don't have any mexican/latino friends do you?;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by SilvLightning ] ++

Yeah, I definitely see why you would give those opinions. Like I said before, what they did was very wrong and disturbing.
Just curious though, you don't have any mexican/latino friends do you?;)
Not really, but I have played on the same soccer team with three mexicans. Their parents all worked at the local orchards. I had no problems with them at all, except that they always liked to hog the ball and pass between themselves. That was fixed though. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)