Il disastro di Torino (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Just few games ago we saw Poulsen best ever game, also Cacares.
Even in Diego's first few games we saw real potential. Also Grosso were great.

On and off we did see and we knew that we can even walk true our group.

So how come we could not deliver?

And is it true that Momo had meeting with agent and talk about move to Bayern?

I put entire blame on Ciro, but than again it is not only his fault but people who put him in charge

I would expect us to earn 6 points in 2 games before brake and if not, get us temp. coach until summer.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
first comments of the management.. "disappointment", "we should move on".. blah blah.. fvcking retards.. don't they have anything to say other than stating the obvious.. no real decision making.. how come these bozos made it up there..?!! seriously.. what do they know about football..!?!?

mark my words.. we won't get any trophy with this management..!! nothing..!

they are treating the club like a company.. like fiat.. money in, money out.. I know professional football is like that nowadays.. but, seriously, would u like to be in a team that only care about the check balance..?!?

I anticipated that we draw, or barely lose.. but not like this.. it's a fvcking scandal..!! and there is too many to blame.. first, the management.. for not knowing what a team really needs.. for putting Ciro in charge.. he clearly has no tactics what so ever..!! no too clever with his subs.. i mean seriously, tell one good substitution call that he did right since he came in charge..!!? buffon was not fit and doubtful before the match, he plays him.. DP was not fit as well.. he start with him..!!! and then he fvcks up everything with his changes..!! WTF..!

and some players are really sissies.. no fighting spirit at all.. all we needed was a draw on our OWN TURF FFS..!!

good luck watching Juve.. I know am gonna see my cardiologist more often..!! maybe my shrink as well... and if it kept like this, I might see my lawyer soon.. cause am gonna kill someone eventually..!!

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
I may be a sadomasochist, but I've just willingly watched a retransmission of the game, just to have a sober view on that humilitation. And you know what?

1. Diego's performance was not as bad as I thought watching the game yesterday. Apart from Marchisio and Caceres, he was our only player working his ass off to get the ball. Don't blame him for not having enough power when he eventually got it. Although I still couldn't understand what is hidden beneath that smirk, it really annoys me.

2. Del Piero on the other hand was just awful. He was so slow and useless, much worse than my fan-boy eyes had seen him yesterday

3. I love that team. I enjoyed Treze-goal as if I didn't know about upcoming disaster. Let's win this fu**ing Europa.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Why does everyone at Juve run so slow??? I'm so pissed!!!I can't understand it. 11 men from the curva sud could have given Bayern more of a fight than our weak clowns. Fiorentina looks more like Juve than Juve now. AARGH

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Well we do have over 30 year olds on the pitch, and diego didn't feel like running, neither did amauri there was too much hairstyling to do.

Caceres used hairspray you see, but Amauri doesn't like hairspray so he spends 20 seconds of every minute fixing his hair, 39 seconds complaining and 1 second try to play football. It's a serious medical condition know as Nathan Rutjes syndrome.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
first comments of the management.. "disappointment", "we should move on".. blah blah.. fvcking retards.. don't they have anything to say other than stating the obvious.. no real decision making.. how come these bozos made it up there..?!! seriously.. what do they know about football..!?!?
Look, no one in business worth his salt says "It's a complete disaster. We're ruined. It's all hopeless. We're probably going to fire loads of people. They're just not good enough." What they say publicly and what they actually do have little in common.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Well we do have over 30 year olds on the pitch, and diego didn't feel like running, neither did amauri there was too much hairstyling to do.

Caceres used hairspray you see, but Amauri doesn't like hairspray so he spends 20 seconds of every minute fixing his hair, 39 seconds complaining and 1 second try to play football.
Hairspray isn't the difference. Caceres uses a hairband (or two), Amauri doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)