Il disastro di Torino (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2002
And not sucking Unicef dick unlike Barca's "more than a board"
Yes, giving money to charities is certainly despicable, while match fixing is the only honorable thing...

Trolling means only one thing and you're providing a definition currently.

What's up with that?
No excuse, really. Got pissed at these wankers and shot back. Only way I know to do it within the rules.

Jul 12, 2002
You should be more laid back.
Yeah, I know, but they were really being very provocative. My powers of decorum have their limits.

How's life, still living in Barcelona?
Life is generally very good, can't get a publisher to even look at my work, but that's not really that big of a deal. I'm thinking about just publishing it myself. The wife is wonderful and finally decided to stop working so much. I would like to stay in Barcelona more, but I've been a bit of a nomad lately, buddies getting married, my sister just gave birth to a lovely baby boy, and I'm struggling to save the family fortune from the global recession; all of which requires near constant travel.

How are you? Still doing university stuff or have you gotten yourself a real job?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ZERO TITULI

Remember this phrase, you'll be seeing more of it this season AGAIN
Not to worry. We'll just hire some of the former Inter board members, TIM execs, and lawyers, and we'll get them all back from the past several years.

Hey, it worked for you guys.

Just remember: your recent titles are only temporarily out on loan, so enjoy them while they still appear as if they're yours. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)