Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (56 Viewers)

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
olkiller said:
Juventus: Capello `striglia` Del Piero
Sab 07 Gen, 9:58 PM

Fabio Capello non ha gradito l’egoismo di Del Piero nel finale di gara con il Palermo. I bianconeri hanno vinto per 2-1, ma il tecnico avrebbe voluto la terza rete: `Abbiamo fallito piu` volte il 3-1. Nel finale Del Piero doveva dare la palla a Trezeguet. Forse la voglia di superare Boniperti nella classifica dei gol bianconeri si e` fatta sentire. Lui pero` doveva passare al centro` .

Poi elogia Abbiati: `Sono felice di avere lui e Buffon. Ho due grandi portieri. Christian ha fatto due parate importantissime. In una grande squadra hai poche opportunita`, ma devi farti trovare pronto. Lui non ha deluso le aspettative. Merita i Mondiali` .

Poi su Cassano: `I grandi giocatori devono giocare sempre, lui e` un fuoriclasse vero. Roberto Carlos dice che sono come un padre per lui? L`ho portato io a Madrid e l`ho convinto che sapeva anche marcare. Ne sono convinto ancora adesso` . L`ultima battuta e` su Moggi: il dg afferma che non ci sono trattative per portare a Torino Ballack e Sagnol. `Non si deve abboccare alle finte di Moggi` conclude sorridendo Capello.

Fabio Capello slams DP

Fabio Capello did not like Del Piero's egoism in the last minutes of Palermo-Juve. The Bianconeri won 2-1 but Capello would have liked a third goal. "We have failed several times to score that third goal. In the end, Del Piero should have passed the ball to Trezeguet. Of course his will to break Boniperti's record was obvious, but he should have passed the ball to the center of the area anyway".

Then Capello praises Abbiatti:" I am happy to have him and Buffon. I've got too great GK at my disposal. Christian made a couple of very precious saves. In a big team, you don't often get a chance, so you have to be ready when you're given one. He's lived up to the expectations. He really deserves to go to the WC."

Then on Cassano: 'Great players must always play. He is a real "fuoriclasse" (champion). Roberto Carlos said I am like a father to him? Well, I did bring him to Madrid and convinced him he could even score. I'm still convinced of that." Finally, a few words about Moggi (the Juve boss claims there are no moves to bring Ballack and Sagnol to Turin): "Don't always be fooled by Moggi's
dummies" he concluded, smiling.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
olkiller said:
Fabio Capello slams DP

Fabio Capello did not like Del Piero's egoism in the last minutes of Palermo-Juve. The Bianconeri won 2-1 but Capello would have liked a third goal. "We have failed several times to score that third goal. In the end, Del Piero should have passed the ball to Trezeguet. Of course his will to break Boniperti's record was obvious, but he should have passed the ball to the center of the area anyway".
way to go Cap !

its not enough making DP's life a living hell you should critses him at every move he makes in the 3 min he plays every game thats the way to go .. keep it up Fabio and you'll destroy him completely inshalla

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Jeeks said:
There's not much left to destroy actually.
yeah thats what Capello whats us to think

that alex is finshed that he can't play more than 20min that he can be on the pitch only when the game is over that he is anther coppa italia player that there is nothing that he can bring to the team.

and the realty is that Ale has alot to offer still.. and he shows that every time he is called to enter the pitch

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Tifoso said:

that alex is finshed that he can't play more than 20min that he can be on the pitch only when the game is over that he is anther coppa italia player that there is nothing that he can bring to the team.

and the realty is that Ale has alot to offer still.. and he shows that every time he is called to enter the pitch
I love your sig by the way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tifoso said:

:rofl:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
olkiller said:
Fabio Capello slams DP

Then Capello praises Abbiatti:" I am happy to have him and Buffon. I've got too great GK at my disposal. Christian made a couple of very precious saves. In a big team, you don't often get a chance, so you have to be ready when you're given one. He's lived up to the expectations. He really deserves to go to the WC."

Then on Cassano: 'Great players must always play. He is a real "fuoriclasse" (champion). Roberto Carlos said I am like a father to him? Well, I did bring him to Madrid and convinced him he could even score. I'm still convinced of that." Finally, a few words about Moggi (the Juve boss claims there are no moves to bring Ballack and Sagnol to Turin): "Don't always be fooled by Moggi's
First of all, no-one can distroy Alex. Everytime people think he's been distroyed he comes out better than ever.
Fielding Alex in the match for 3-5 min is something the coach decides. Criticizing a player is under the coaches powers. BUT saying it out loud to the press is unclassy and unhealthy especially if the player only played 5 min or less.
If those words are true (you never know these days, media are fabricating manything) then lets see that:
- Ibrahimovic played more than 9 backheels (I lost count after 9) only a couple that went good. --> No Critics
- Last mintues, Del Piero passed a woderful ball to Trezeguet which he wasted --> No Critics.
- Thuram was running around doing nothing --> No Critics
- Del Piero plays <5 min with one missed chance --> Critics

It doesn't sound right.

Del Piero is a fasinating player. He might not be 25 anymore, but he sure isnt 36. Del Piero is only 31. He is physically very good (proved that during the games he played and with the NT). Everytime he's been asked to deliver he gave us a memrable performance with nice goals.
Capello is a good coach, saying that he has no irreplaceble players was a good thing, but doing what he said would have made him an even greater coach.
If Del Piero is out of form then why the hell was he able to score and assist everytime he plays?
If Del Piero is out of shape how the hell did he manage to play great full games with the NT?

Ibra and Trezeguet are great players, so is Mutu. Having a large squad means the ability of performing the turn-over in a better more precise way.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
olkiller said:
Fabio Capello slams DP

:wallbang: why is he still moaning this guy....

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Jeeks said:
Even Azzurri7 would tell you that DP is not fast. And the way you said it, you made him look more lazy than not fast, which is way worse.
Del Piero isn't lazy nor slow :p

Yeah it was too bad he atleast didn't get an assist for that pass for Trez, that was nice...

Btw, if he plays Coppa, interesting piece : He'll pass capello in Juve with more appearances in the coppa italia (only 36). Interesting how life turns out. Anyway, i think coppa italia is beneath alex's level, that's the truth. And hopefully he'll get more matches to start ahead in serie a and the CL.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
very very bad words on dp imo(ps i am not exactly a dp lover but his the icon of the club), the guy got only ~5 minutes to play......and its funny that cap says we have failed to score that extra goal.....but shouldnt he use the tactics that there would be more time to score.......

I mean, i really am starting to get mad.....(ps vlatko or any other, i am not dp lover) all our sub forwards(mutu, dp, zala) come in about 80`minute, in the cl games and in seria a also....sometimes the score is only 1:0 or even 0:0(what was that CL game where mutu scored, was it rapid or that other small team). I mean, when the score has been same about 60 minutes you should already put a fresh player in.....come on, you give 10 min, or now even 5.....and you expect to score another goal.

No wonder dp wants to score himself, when he gets 5 minutes to play.....

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Geof

May 14, 2004
Capello should be a member of the forum. I would minus rep him for such declarations.

But, I have my doubts on the truth of this quote. The media love to fuel the Cap-DP relationship.

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Yeah, what critics... what did he do wrong all season - nothing. It could have been better one of his best seasons.

You know, I wish there was a law that says the team must play its captain every match if he's not injured - to start every single match. It's really an outrage what's happening. The team is winning at all fronts at impressive numbers so nobody cares, but it's so annoying to people who like Del Piero. It is an insult to the entire club because Del Piero is the captain. Look at Madrid - Raul was playing like shit for 2 years but he kept playing every single game !!!!! :oops: So Del Piero is playing well, but STILL not playing ? Let's face it, the result will be same , whether Del Piero plays or not, the team is strong enough, and it doesn't win because Zlatan is there, or even because Trez is there - despite his many goals - we know the goals can also come from Del Piero, Nedved, Camo, Mutu, Vieira, and just about anyone - Juve is dominaing its matches and will win. So why doesn't Del Piero play in his own team where he is the captain ? What is it ? He needs to prove himself ? He needs to play 3 minutes from the end like a fucken youth player to show what he knows ? He had 12 years in Juventus, he's been there with players who retired before Zlatan started to even play football... it's Zlatan who should come off the bench in the 80th minute... until he proves his worth until HE'LL be in the starting lineup in 2 years or something - it's the natural evolution.

Capello is succedding because the team is great, and he has credit for that, but it's not an excuse for not fielding Del Piero since it wouldn't have harmed the results in any way, might have improved them too. There should be a worldwide outrage about this.

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
Ale is secound best scorer till the point of this season. 8 goals!!! He played hmmmmmmmmmm i think just 1/5 time like Ibra. with 5 goals.

Capello open your brain!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)