Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (104 Viewers)

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Il Re ] ++
del piero very rarely misses penalties, and if u knew anything, u'd realise that out of the goals he scored last season, only (i think) 4 were from the penalty sport, and he scored 14 in the league and 2 in the champions league, so leave him alone, as for beckham better than alex? haha dont make me laugh, beckham couldnt clean ale's boots, hate or love it, but del piero is still class
del piero is not in class with beckham and it shows on pitch. beckham has better right foot and always plays better an dp.

dp cleans boots of zalayeta now so he not availiable to clean beckhams'

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wang Chung

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by High Gravity ] ++

del piero is not in class with beckham and it shows on pitch. beckham has better right foot and always plays better an dp.

dp cleans boots of zalayeta now so he not availiable to clean beckhams'
you make as much sense as open door suring bombing.

what you mean by that? dp is good, and so is the zalayeta, beckham has sex change

May 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Wang Chung ] ++

what you mean by that? dp is good, and so is the zalayeta, beckham has sex change
this is exactly what i need here, this is right, so 2 win, you lose!

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Wang Chung ] ++

beckham still gets sex change and is better than every one on juve and in world. dp is not good nough to play for juve anymore cuz zlatan is best forward next with henry. dp should have went toi arsenal.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

What the hell happened here,are those guys some doublers,or it is some kind of insult?
Three new guys,with already used avatars.
Its Burke's fake accounts.

Yes, he is chatting with himself;)

May 18, 2005

beckham still gets sex change and is better than every one on juve and in world. dp is not good nough to play for juve anymore cuz zlatan is best forward next with henry. dp should have went toi arsenal.
yea, and you are the einstein

beckham is bad, he went to the worst team in spain, r madrid, villarreal, and real betis, and racing santander are all the better than that suck club

arsenal would have won the world cup with dp on there teem, duh!

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
everyone already knows. Its pretty ****ing obvious Burke.

Anyway, good night you too. Just for the record I found this funny. :D

May 18, 2005
andy is idiot he thinks beckham is crap and that not fair cuz hes best player in world. beckhams right foot is worth 20,000,000,000
that more money than i have, and i own exxon.

lestat_1987

Aug 31, 2005
Juventus ace Alessandro del Piero refused to publicly comment on his club future after Azzurri training yesterday.

Del Piero admitted frustration over the weekend at both club and international level, but insists he remains committed to Juve's cause, despite their public pursuit of AS Roma striker Antonio Cassano.

"Lippi hasn't said anything to us about Wednesday (against Belarussia)," said Del Piero. "Of course, we must win in Belarussia.

"To continue being outside the starting XI is difficult, but I accept the coach's choice calmly and feel part of the Azzurri plans.

"Even when I am not selected, I feel part of Lippi's plans."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)