Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (52 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Hehe no no...thought you knew! I'm not working there anymore, moved on since May, but did not have much time to visit them again yet.
Oh that actually rings a bell.. so what do you do now? :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
On winnings? No cos Malta is the only european country which is tax free for bet winnings and that's why all bookmakers are moving here.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Do you think it's easy to score a penalty? :rolleyes:
No it is not actually,when you have crowd surrounding you,and at the very moment everything depends on you,and you have to beat a keepar who is about 2m high, IT IS NOT EASY.

May 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by High Gravity ] ++
del piero is not good enough for juve we should have kept henry and play him because dp isnt good no more. beckham is better than dp always and i like beckham :(

man, you are dumb head, dp is the captain and needs to be played, beckham is gay, henry is not good since he lost his brother vieira

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Frank ] ++

man, you are dumb head, dp is the captain and needs to be played, beckham is gay, henry is not good since he lost his brother vieira
beckham is gay that is why i like him. dp sucks he scores all goals on penalty and misses easy shots on penalty we need beckham to give him crosses cuz he cant score. :(

May 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by High Gravity ] ++

beckham is gay that is why i like him. dp sucks he scores all goals on penalty and misses easy shots on penalty we need beckham to give him crosses cuz he cant score. :(
only on penalty, right, you are dumb, so dumb, im dumb talking to you.......

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
del piero very rarely misses penalties, and if u knew anything, u'd realise that out of the goals he scored last season, only (i think) 4 were from the penalty sport, and he scored 14 in the league and 2 in the champions league, so leave him alone, as for beckham better than alex? haha dont make me laugh, beckham couldnt clean ale's boots, hate or love it, but del piero is still class

Wang Chung

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Il Re ] ++
del piero very rarely misses penalties, and if u knew anything, u'd realise that out of the goals he scored last season, only (i think) 4 were from the penalty sport, and he scored 14 in the league and 2 in the champions league, so leave him alone, as for beckham better than alex? haha dont make me laugh, beckham couldnt clean ale's boots, hate or love it, but del piero is still class
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 43)