Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (45 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

who came to save your ass againt milan when del piero got injured two years ago ? and who was on the bench AS SOON AS del piero came ?

Well you must have lost your head there; because in a game of who's no one comes close to DP in the last two decades- ever since platini left. "Save" is a big word now, use it carefully. and what are you getting at anyway? how much was Di Vaio bought for? now take that number and compare it to his sale tag. nuff said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
how much has di vaio chocked? take that number and compare it to others.

di vaio is a fantastic player and was doing great things here. and should be in the god damn italian team if he didnt leave the country.

wat a waste.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Di Vaio choked here and never truly performed.

Del Piero should leave. Capello didn't let him play yesterday and made it perfectly clear DP won't be getting much chances either.
Capello simply is a shitbag. Even on Dutch tv they called Zlatan worthless and stated several times DP should have played. If even they call Zlatan shitty, that's a point. They were also disgusted by the way Del Piero had to warm up, while it was clear he wasn't going to get a couple of minutes.

Leave, Del Piero, leave. Capello's bloody insane. I don't know what exactly it is about Del Piero that Capello can't stand, but the guy should have played. And I'm not alone here.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well i have something in mind for alex..... that i hope capello considered even a bit .

The team is lacking creativity in midfield, neddy and camo are not giving us wat we need..so why not try alex in a new position-------------in midfield.

i would like to see how that goes if capello tries it.I think we need him in midfield, he brings a great deal of experience, good vision, passing.And mybe that change would give him more incentive and some more confidence. This could be a new start for alex.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I don't see the Alex many here talk about.

When Di Viao was here, he was better than DP (performance wise) yes Di Viao missed some open chances but he created lots also, he was fantastic for us and calling him never truly performed is really mindboggling if u can defend DP's performance over the past years.

DP was rightly benched, and although Zlatan should have been taken off also, it doesn't neccesarily mean that DP was been treated unfairly.

In our game against Inter, after 5-10 minutes DP entered the field, I begged and prayed that he'd be taken off for Mutu although very unlikely to sub a substitute.

I do hope though that DP gets the minutes to show his quality, whether it means the abundance or lack of it. With Dp's performance against Inter, I think DP will only be called upon when we have a game in the bag.

Oct 29, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
well i have something in mind for alex..... that i hope capello considered even a bit .

The team is lacking creativity in midfield, neddy and camo are not giving us wat we need..so why not try alex in a new position-------------in midfield.

i would like to see how that goes if capello tries it.I think we need him in midfield, he brings a great deal of experience, good vision, passing.And mybe that change would give him more incentive and some more confidence. This could be a new start for alex.
dp cnt be risked in midfield as he doesnt work hard enough to track people back, this will upset the balacne in midfield and expose one of the wing backs( depending which side he plays)

lavenderguy

Feb 28, 2005
vonam, seems like u r saying DP is no more a fringe player now...
OMG...he is a bench player but his skills n abilities r stil far better than heaps of seria A player..
i 100% support delpiero to leave Juventus now..i will stil support Juve and also the team DP will play in....

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Gazzetta Dello Sport

Capello "rimanda" Pinturicchio
Il capitano contro il Chievo non si è mosso dalla panca: "Ho fatto entrare Zalayeta perché poteva essermi utile anche in chiave difensiva". In 12 sono partiti per le nazionali
Fabio Capello, 59 anni. AnsaTORINO, 29 agosto 2005 - La Juve incassa la prima giornata di campionato con un lieve sorriso di soddisfazione sulle labbra e mette in cassaforte i primi due punti di margine sul Milan. Ovvio, il campionato è appena iniziato, ma Capello si sente sempre a proprio agio quando ha la testa avanti rispetto ai rivali. Il tecnico bianconero si frega le mani per i tre punti sul Chievo ed analizza il primo posticipo stagionale: "Abbiamo avuto tante occasioni ma abbiamo trovato un portiere, Fontana, che ha fatto grandi parate". Oltre a recitare il mea culpa sulla mancanza di concretezza dei suoi, don Fabio torna sul tema del giorno, l'esclusione di capitan Del Piero: "Ho fatto entrare Zalayeta perché poteva essermi utile anche in chiave difensiva per le sue capacità come colpitore di testa. Se fossimo stati più tranquilli avrei potuto schierare anche Del Piero".
Parole che suonano come una mezza bocciatura per Pinturicchio che da oggi potrà godersi la pace e l'atmosfera ovattata della Nazionale. Oltre al capitano, sono in dodici i bianconeri che hanno lasciato Torino per andare a rinforzare le nazionali di mezzo mondo impegnate negli incontri di qualificazione per i Mondiali della prossima estate in Germania.
Con Pinturicchio in azzurro ci sono anche Camoranesi, Cannavaro e Zambrotta, mentre Thuram e Vieira saranno invece chiamati a trascinare la Francia priva dello squalificato Trezeguet (e con Zebina in dubbio) contro Far Oer e Irlanda. Impegni internazionali anche per i croati Kovac e Tudor, come pure lo svedese Ibrahimovic, il rumeno Mutu, e i sudamericani Emerson e Zalayeta. Il rientro dei nazionali è previsto per giovedì prossimo, in tempo per preparare la trasferta di Empoli, secondo turno di campionato, e il debutto in Champions League in Belgio contro il Bruges.

Can someone plz transleate this

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by lavenderguy ] ++
vonam, seems like u r saying DP is no more a fringe player now...
OMG...he is a bench player but his skills n abilities r stil far better than heaps of seria A player..
i 100% support delpiero to leave Juventus now..i will stil support Juve and also the team DP will play in....
well he is a fringe player, for some years I consider him to be more of a burden as his big name beggons him to the starting eleven.
Dont get me wrong, we all know what he is capable of, but potentials and performances are two different things.
I have waited long enough and now it is really time Juve move on.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

because he has made it clear he is not a midfield player.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++

well he is a fringe player, for some years I consider him to be more of a burden as his big name beggons him to the starting eleven.
Dont get me wrong, we all know what he is capable of, but potentials and performances are two different things.
I have waited long enough and now it is really time Juve move on.
Vonam he has played more good games than bad. Dont get ahead of yourself with that performance point. When you look at it i only reckon one bad performance in a final which ws with the azzurri.

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

who came to save your ass againt milan when del piero got injured two years ago ? and who was on the bench AS SOON AS del piero came ?

ok when DP saved your ass against milan last year and still was benched AS SOON AS zlatan came from suspension

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++

Vonam he has played more good games than bad. Dont get ahead of yourself with that performance point. When you look at it i only reckon one bad performance in a final which ws with the azzurri.
Are you sure?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah. Personally I hope that if DP leaves we will be like most other big teams, that is we won't ever have one focal player that most fans will relate to so as no player will be bigger than the club.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
Yea but thats what a club needs Zizou they need a player who they can call their own, who will always have controversy surrounding him and who will bring in that one astonishing performance to bring us on our feet which players like zlatan and trez will never do. Only few like del piero and nedved and zidane and rhonaldinho cand do performances like that to leave you mouth watering and who will stay ture to their teams and stay true in our hearts. And you may think im rascist or w/e but id rather have an italian striker leading our line than a swede who has dancy foot dribbling and complains on the pitch to his teammates. You would never see del piero scream at people on the pitch. For many, people think del piero has lost his way, but would you rather have him here or have him at a team like milan where he does it purely for the pay cheque and not for his heart. ANd i know that no one can admit that last years scudetto was that sweet because in many ways this is capello's juve not Del Piero's Juve or the tifosi's juve. Why do you want a coach who dreams about cassano and only gets players who he has had success with. I dont want a roman juventus i want a plain and simple juventus with a certain del piero leading the line because he has worked hard to get where he is at and he only needs 8 goals to show people why he deserves to be a juventino and why he deserves to start. Obviously he must be in good shape if lippi calls him when he could have called cassano or could have called di natale or someone else, but lippi sees del piero;s true qualities as a player and a man, and lippi knows that del piero will never leave juventus because that is his club and he has earned to be there, something that zlatan has not earned. And his showing against chievo was plain bad and we all know it. He played worse than del piero did against inter. So w/e you guys can want del piero to leave but me...no i will never want him to leave because he exemplifies what a captain should be and what a true juventino should be.

Forza Juve
Forza Del Piero
and Fvck Capello

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)