Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (29 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
It is not always like ya r either a baised coach or not!!!

Capello has his prefernces and DP is surely not among them this was the case with Montella, and I don't think ya need anyone to remmber ya how the guy performs after Capello's departure???

Capello is a winner coach, their is no doubt about it, so if he can prove that this team can win trophies and do better without the services of Alex then no one can object him...

But to me, I still believe Alex and Juve isn't a past story... NOT yet...

Buy on AliExpress.com

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
Yeah Lippi and Ancelotti were biased, and so is Capello. As they say what goes around comes around, the same way Lippi and Carlo ignored on form players in order to play dp, the same thing is happening to him. He has to pay for the bias of his coaches.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well with his 'biasedness' Capello already brought us a Scudetto. And it's not like he played worse players than DP. I would be worried if say he played Chimenti upfront rather than DP cos that would be biased ;) Capello is just considering the values of the players and playing those he considers are the best players.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
Let's be fair: Capello's biased and it pretty much is a disgrace.
He won't give Del Piero a chance, not even if he's playing well. Each and everyone of us knows that Del Piero will only play well, when he's got some confidence. How on earth is he going to build up that confidence with a coach who clearly doesn't believe in him?

Perhaps Capello made himself popular with some very sceptical Juve fans, but I don't think that he has proved to be such a great coach. Because a great coach would be completely fair and realise that Del Piero still has a lot to give to Juventus. Would Del Piero leave to Milan, I'm sure that voices will be heard that want Capello out. Face it or not, for a lot of people, Del Piero's as big as the club.

why are you still here

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Glenn is it me, or it happens that you ONLY post here...in Dp's offical thread?

who the **** took off your ****ing here del piero to ****ing put trezeguet in the real game ? and ****ing kept zalayeta on the field ? and who ****ing scored both goals ? was it maybe zalayeta and trezeguet ? oh ye i think it was.

you guys like to remember specific games, like the one in milan and munchen. i never see you mention this game.

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Im shure that if Delpiero continue to play crap and suck so much as he was in this game against Chievo, Moggi will sell him. :rolleyes:

BTW, how powerful and effective was our attack today, wasnt it? ;)
Yea our attack was so powerful that zlatan was tripping over his own feet and trezeguet missed 3 clear chances. Seems like a pretty powerful attack to me. Oh yea and to let you know del piero didnt play

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
I am a fan of delpiero and will always be though i think that he has nobody to blame but himself for his current situation.At the time when he was in his prime he was flattering to deceive both for juve and italymaybe all the hype of him being the golden boy of italiian football went to his head.However if you look at him now it seems as if he wants to perform because he knows that title has slipped away from his fingers by mssrs totti, cassano and even gila. lets be honest he just doesnt has it in him anymore.I hate to admit it but i think its a case of too little too late for ale.He cant say he wasnt given a chance

May 18, 2005
all you idiots that say del piero is not good enough for Juve are retarded. you dont know anything about soccer because DP is our captain and should play for us. Our coach is dumbass for not playing him and we should have Prandelli is coach cuz he would play DP. :(

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Frank ] ++
all you idiots that say del piero is not good enough for Juve are retarded. you dont know anything about soccer because DP is our captain and should play for us. Our coach is dumbass for not playing him and we should have Prandelli is coach cuz he would play DP. :(

a part of me just died

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

a part of me just died

Too bad it's only a part lol just kidding but seriously people who argue that Del Piero was given preferencial treatment under Lippi and ancelotti are either manipulating the facts to uphold the mightier-than-thou-I-dare-to-call-for-the-captain's-head(get a life) or just plain short-sighted. DP's recovery required playing time in order to get get back simple mechanics. Now if I ask anyone (risk vs reward) was it a good decision to play him let's say instead of Di Vaio(who sucked btw thank you very much) or Miccoli who at his best doesnt measure up to an average DP any day (skills, vision and intangibles), and recover his game and leadership; we will all agree it was the best thing to do. Denying would simply prove the extent of your intellectual myopia. To my next point, Should DP play now? This is going to surprise many but I will say no. I'd much rather have him finish strong than start strong. With the accumulation of games Dp is bound to start. But the key here is to not sub him at half time BECAUSE thats is truly unfair. No what goes around comes around bull. If he gives Ibra 90 mins so should he give DP. By the second leg of the Champs league we should have a more concrete vision of where we're standing on all fronts. And then yes the players who produce best will earn the right, along with the fans support, to start.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++

Yea our attack was so powerful that zlatan was tripping over his own feet and trezeguet missed 3 clear chances. Seems like a pretty powerful attack to me. Oh yea and to let you know del piero didnt play
Sorry you didnt get the intented sarcasm in the post. my fault.....:dontcare:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

Too bad it's only a part lol just kidding but seriously people who argue that Del Piero was given preferencial treatment under Lippi and ancelotti are either manipulating the facts to uphold the mightier-than-thou-I-dare-to-call-for-the-captain's-head(get a life) or just plain short-sighted. DP's recovery required playing time in order to get get back simple mechanics. Now if I ask anyone (risk vs reward) was it a good decision to play him let's say instead of Di Vaio(who sucked btw thank you very much) or Miccoli who at his best doesnt measure up to an average DP any day (skills, vision and intangibles), and recover his game and leadership; we will all agree it was the best thing to do. Denying would simply prove the extent of your intellectual myopia. To my next point, Should DP play now? This is going to surprise many but I will say no. I'd much rather have him finish strong than start strong. With the accumulation of games Dp is bound to start. But the key here is to not sub him at half time BECAUSE thats is truly unfair. No what goes around comes around bull. If he gives Ibra 90 mins so should he give DP. By the second leg of the Champs league we should have a more concrete vision of where we're standing on all fronts. And then yes the players who produce best will earn the right, along with the fans support, to start.

who came to save your ass againt milan when del piero got injured two years ago ? and who was on the bench AS SOON AS del piero came ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)