Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (35 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
You questioned how Del Piero could've missed such a chance, automatically insinuating that he should've scored it...by his stadards you were being harsh on Del Piero for demanding he score, seeing that Trezeguet didn't score an easy chance as well(and presumably because Trez is supposed to be our best finisher).

I don't see how its so hard to get.
I don't understand why is it harsh to make a comment, am I not allowed to anymore? Or everytime I should make a comment about Del Piero I have to comment on Trezeguet, Zlatan, Zalayeta, Mutu, Vieri, Cassano etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Some people are just too sensitive over DP. BTW which chance did Trezeguet miss that was so easy? He scored one and too me it redeemed him for not bieng so visible, it was practically an open goal for DP. Even the commentator couldn't stop talking about DP's chances in the first eleven with his terrible form against inter.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
Some people are just too sensitive over DP. BTW which chance did Trezeguet miss that was so easy? He scored one and too me it redeemed him for not bieng so visible, it was practically an open goal for DP. Even the commentator couldn't stop talking about DP's chances in the first eleven with his terrible form against inter.
How could you? And how could he? You should at least bash Capello for all his tactics, you should bash Zlatan from the days he played at Malmö FF and of course bash Trezeguet.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I don't understand why is it harsh to make a comment, am I not allowed to anymore? Or everytime I should make a comment about Del Piero I have to comment on Trezeguet, Zlatan, Zalayeta, Mutu, Vieri, Cassano etc.
But why it always has to do with Dp?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I don't recall what chance exactly but it's something between min 50 to 60, I guess it was Zlatan's assist....very easy one....

What do we have to do with the commentator? the Commentator of Al-Jazeera sport said that If Capello had played Dp before min60, he'd have scored that.....But hey, Even Maradona missed chances like these.....The problem is that you guys are always fvcking harsh on him.....always.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++

But why it always has to do with Dp?
It was the Del Piero picture that was posted, I didn't see other misses to comment on them. That snapshot looked so easy to tap in. It is not always DP.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I don't recall what chance exactly but it's something between min 50 to 60, I guess it was Zlatan's assist....very easy one....

What do we have to do with the commentator? the Commentator of Al-Jazeera sport said that If Capello had played Dp before min60, he'd have scored that.....But hey, Even Maradona missed chances like these.....The problem is that you guys are always fvcking harsh on him.....always.

Have you thought about it that you guys are a bit sensitive when it comes to Del Piero?

Elnur :rofl: what was that??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Have you thought about it that you guys are a bit sensitive when it comes to Del Piero?
Sensitive?? Not really....The thing is that you wait from him a small tinny mistake to do, to bash him all around, like usually.....maybe I sound sensitive because I mind hearing all this sh!ts about him over and over again....you don't like him, thats fine...Just don't keep on bashing him for nothing....You don't want him in your team, that fine, no need to hate him.

Again and again, atleast show some respect to a guy who served the team you support for several years...and he'll continue on serving...Just a bit of Respect is what I ask....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Absence of the miracle moves by Del Piero,doesn't mean that he is out of form.Everyone are used to the fantastic Del Piero skills and just one game without it Del Piero is useless, according to all Del Piero bashers.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002

Sensitive?? Not really....The thing is that you wait from him a small tinny mistake to do, to bash him all around, like usually.....maybe I sound sensitive because I mind hearing all this sh!ts about him over and over again....you don't like him, thats fine...Just don't keep on bashing him for nothing....You don't want him in your team, that fine, no need to hate him.

Again and again, atleast show some respect to a guy who served the team you support for several years...and he'll continue on serving...Just a bit of Respect is what I ask....
did you see Dan's avatar??just do the same,it helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)