Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (103 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I like Del Piero. I am a big fan, but his performance against Inter was terrible. He looked so weak and not concentrated. But he was not the reason we lost.
If he was the reason we lost, then during the 70 min before his entrance Ibrahimovic and Trezeguet should've scored. He played as a right mid field. He was close to the deffenders.
I don't know about his performance against Barca, but against Roma he was crutial, with Italy he was good.
About missing chances all players miss chances, Trezeguet misses, Zlatan did too. Infact Zlatan missed very very easy chances in important matches e.g. Liverpool CL.
These things happen in football. If all chances were to be taken no team will ever lose.

listen guys... I can't continue typing... I wanted to say more.. but I am mentally exhausted and I am in a very very very bad mood. Today was a fvcked up day... really fvcked up.
I will try to write this again tomorrow or something..

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

listen guys... I can't continue typing... I wanted to say more.. but I am mentally exhausted and I am in a very very very bad mood. Today was a fvcked up day... really fvcked up.
I will try to write this again tomorrow or something..
What happened,why are you dejected?

delp_07

Jan 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++

At least Azzurri7 argues with a bit of dignity when it comes to DP. We dont need racists like you, I think it adds shame to the ' DP lovers ' side anyway.

Get out.
Please dan im dying for you to explain how im rascist. IM italian and i think an italian team should have more italian startes if you have a problem with that than thats not my problem, i have firm beliefs when it comes to foreigners. There are only so many that should play ona team that has so much credentials like Juventus. Look at teams like livorno and chievo and palermo, The whole sstarting eleven is practically italian. Than you look at Juve and inter and ac. There is something seriously wrong when you need foreigners to lead your team when you are ITALIAN CHAMPIONS. So you know what, i fi think and italian team should have an italian captain and that italian captain should start thats what ill believe in, so if you cant take it too bad

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

What happened,why are you dejected?
Don't worry about it man.. I feel better now already.. Thanks for asking though :)
Too much work, no food, mental exhaustion and colleagues making a fuss about something that really does not even make sense.

You know the feeling when you really have a headache from everything around you. Plus the fact that you have some problems..
All in all it wasn't a very pleasent day psychologically if you know what I mean. But work wise it was good. Lots of production.
Add to the above that I have to work over the weekend.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++

Please dan im dying for you to explain how im rascist. IM italian and i think an italian team should have more italian startes if you have a problem with that than thats not my problem, i have firm beliefs when it comes to foreigners. There are only so many that should play ona team that has so much credentials like Juventus. Look at teams like livorno and chievo and palermo, The whole sstarting eleven is practically italian. Than you look at Juve and inter and ac. There is something seriously wrong when you need foreigners to lead your team when you are ITALIAN CHAMPIONS. So you know what, i fi think and italian team should have an italian captain and that italian captain should start thats what ill believe in, so if you cant take it too bad
By the way, I agree to a certain extent in the topic of foreign players. But I don't think this is the right thread to talk about such a topic.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero

Am I forgiven now Fr. Jeeks? Is my soul saved?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero
Forza Del Piero

Am I forgiven now Fr. Jeeks? Is my soul saved?
You may continue your day in peace

:rofl:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
There must be a mistake...I also tried under hero and choker to quote an old thread Zlatan once started....and I was shocked by the result!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Don't worry about it man.. I feel better now already.. Thanks for asking though :)
Too much work, no food, mental exhaustion and colleagues making a fuss about something that really does not even make sense.

You know the feeling when you really have a headache from everything around you. Plus the fact that you have some problems..
All in all it wasn't a very pleasent day psychologically if you know what I mean. But work wise it was good. Lots of production.
Add to the above that I have to work over the weekend.
Oh God,over the weekend...but you will be able to watch the opening Seria A games???
I know the feeling you were talking about,I have the same mental pressure ,from time to time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delp_07 ] ++

Are you using this argument to help put Del Piero back in the starting lineup? Yeah, I think you are.

So just because we have so many foreigners in our ranks, especially in midfield, we should field Del Piero just because he's Italian and keep other, more capable players on the bench just because they're not?

What if I came to your school in Canada, became coach of your soccer team, and decided to bench you because we already had enough players of Italian descent in the starting lineup. Would you enjoy that? If you were a very important player for us would this be a very good decision for the team overall? The answer is obviously hell no. Unless UEFA or somebody imposes foreign player rules Juventus can play whoever they want when they want, simply doing what is best for the team overall.

If you are saying our captain should only be Italian, to keep our team heritage and traditions intact, then I will agree with you.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Ownage by Andy there. Nationality requirements? That's why we have UEFA, FIFA, the World Cup, and NTs. Clubs are a different business matter.

jumbo

Juve all time top scorer
Nov 7, 2004
Del Piero should not be fielded based on his past achievments. On the other hand, if he performs well, he should get some playing time. I wish him the best of luck in this upcoming season. Hope he can score those 5 goals and become the Juve all time top scorer. This story deserves a good ending. :)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Let's be fair: Capello's biased and it pretty much is a disgrace.
He won't give Del Piero a chance, not even if he's playing well. Each and everyone of us knows that Del Piero will only play well, when he's got some confidence. How on earth is he going to build up that confidence with a coach who clearly doesn't believe in him?

Perhaps Capello made himself popular with some very sceptical Juve fans, but I don't think that he has proved to be such a great coach. Because a great coach would be completely fair and realise that Del Piero still has a lot to give to Juventus. Would Del Piero leave to Milan, I'm sure that voices will be heard that want Capello out. Face it or not, for a lot of people, Del Piero's as big as the club.

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
capello gave dp a lot of chance to prove him self when trez was injured all season , but he did not do that
I can hardly find words to answer yar meaningless post so...

++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
capello gave dp a lot of chance to prove him self when trez was injured all season , but he did not do that

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
its so meaningless... look at it this way in how mny games did ibrahimovic suck? and you say that del piero did actually nothing in last season? he scored 14 goals that should be more than enough for a player! even when he is a subsitute player now!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Capello is not biased. Then we can say that Ancelotti and Lippi were biased cos they were playing an out of form DPP instead of other players who were in form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 96)