Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (52 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

what one game are you talking about???

This is the Scudetto Show-Down, one of the most important matches for Juve this Year.

Del Piero played great and he deserve all this, no-body said he's god as you just mentioned, although i would say that anytime....

Now why can't you guys shut up, because am sick of you and the others.
this time I agree with you azzuri7, I have been pesimistic about Del Piero, but I think this is the best he has done in a BIG MAtch in the last few years and I'd like to know what sort of influence it has on him for the rest of the season.
Im not saying that DP is the "Greatest" again, but the light is shinning on him and I'd like to see if he can keep it shinning, for Juve's sake.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

Amen brother..what a great post i agree with ya..your on my buddy list now cause it aint the first time i totally agree with ya;)
:thumb: Thanks.

Don't let the Shoe-Wankers grind you down.

Now we must focus on Parma.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

what one game are you talking about???

This is the Scudetto Show-Down, one of the most important matches for Juve this Year.

Del Piero played great and he deserve all this, no-body said he's god as you just mentioned, although i would say that anytime....

Now why can't you guys shut up, because am sick of you and the others.
Well, at least im not the one who tries to credit DP everytime he does something average. Im treating him like i would treat any other player, but i also know that this cant last forever and he will start sucking turd again soon. Yes, he did play a good game, not spectacular as some like to hype it up, but good.

He steps it up for one game this season, albeit important, and that makes up for a whole sorry 5 years? Nope.

Listen Azurri7, unlike you, I'm not in love with Del Piero and can see the big picture. And dont you start calling me a DP hater, he is one of my favourite Juventus players.

And why dont you shut up? Surely if the DP lovers are allowed to talk, shouldnt the DP bashers as you love to put it?

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Lippi Hails Great Del Piero
5/10/2005 8:23:00 AM
The Azzurri’s national team coach complimented the Juve captain for the performance against Milan and the whole season in general.
Following the all-important 1-0 win achieved by Juventus over Milan, Marcello Lippi came out to applaud Alessandro Del Piero after a season of highs and lows, culminated with the excellent performance against the Rossoneri. “Del Piero has always been like this. In the important moments he always showed his best.” Pinturicchio never started any controversy for his numerous substitutions (28) throughout the whole season, something which Lippi acknowledged. “A great champion always behaves this way,” declared the former Juventus coach.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

Why not Collina? Or Capello?
Dont be cynical. Everyone has the right to state their own opinions. Just because I wouldnt choose Alex as the MOTM doesnt mean I am a lesser fan than you are. If you read my previous posts you would know I never lost my faith in him. Nobody is discrediting Alex's performance, he played very well against Milan.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Lippi hails ‘champion’ Del Piero
Tuesday 10 May, 2005

Juventus captain Alex Del Piero is back in the mind of Italy boss Marcello Lippi following his display against Milan.

The No 10 has been omitted from the Azzurri squad recently but Lippi has praised his former pupil after his performance in the 1-0 win over the Rossoneri.

"Del Piero is a great champion," said the tactician. "He isn’t protesting too much when he gets replaced and has now led his team to the verge of the Scudetto.

"Del Piero has always been like that. He always manages to bring out the best when it really matters."

The Old Lady are now three points clear of their San Siro rivals and, with only three games left, Lippi believes the title is heading for Turin.

"They deserved to beat Milan," added the former Juve Coach. "It will be extremely difficult for them to let the championship slip now."

Meanwhile, Juventus will resume training on Tuesday after they were given yesterday off by boss Fabio Capello.

The medical team will be busy as they will assess the injury sustained by Mauro Camoranesi.

If the winger doesn’t recover in time for the Parma game on Sunday, Ruben Olivera is expected to start at the Delle Alpi.

Jonathan Zebina should resume full training this week and will at least begin on the bench against the Tardini boys.

-----

Forza Del Piero!!

I think that if he continues to play well, Lippi will include him in the Italy squad for the next qualifier for sure.....:)

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002

Ronaldihno will never be Del Piero and the brazilian knows it..there for Alex has ten times more achieved and experianced:devil:
ronaldinho is world footballer of the year. end of story.

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002

whatever Milanesi:rofl:
milan are still the champions.
..and further more, if ur conceding to the fact that the scudetto race is over.... where have u been the last 10 years? ill fight till the 'l'ultima giornata'. good luck to both teams.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Codino ] ++

milan are still the champions.
..and further more, if ur conceding to the fact that the scudetto race is over.... where have u been the last 10 years? ill fight till the 'l'ultima giornata'. good luck to both teams.

over 3 weeks the scudetto isn't your's anymore so get ready to kneel down for us Juventus..and if you check out the last ten years of mentality of Juve than you must conclude that Juve always came out ten times stronger than Milan or Inter so hush hush please:rofl:
after last year the Milanesi got arrogant..but that last year was only the only year that Milan impressed and was really stronger..:D

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
i kind of like this arrogance
could be but don't think Milan is bigger than Juve cause we all know that Milanesi from Milan and Inter fear us all the time..now that's a thing the Milanesi can not achieve year after year:D

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
lol wat r u saying? that juventus fans arent scared of milan!!?
dont be daft.
we never was..real Juventini don't know fear..ask em;)

the only thing we have to fear is fear itself and our own form but not other teams:D

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
u never were? then wat was with all the talk months, weeks and days before the match. most of u were hoping for a draw.
if thats not fear....
those are not real Juventini who are not so long fan of us..we all know that when the game starts the fear is with the Milanesi you can just smell fear in tha motherfokking San Siro or Meazza:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 40)