Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (93 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Do you want to see him apologizing to maresca, gravina, ceferin etc, delivering yawn inducing corporate shareholder reports and attending those meetings that badly? Because he'd be forced to do such a thing.
President sets the policy, provides guidance. We are appologizing to everyone because our current president lacks spine. I dont think it would be like that with Alex.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
President sets the policy, provides guidance. We are appologizing to everyone because our current president lacks spine. I dont think it would be like that with Alex.
In a normal club, sure, but Juve is not a normal club, especially not one in a normal situation.

Think about calciopoli, and everything else that has happened since then... And then try to square that with the supposed facts that Juve is the most supported club in the country.

How come not a single person with real influence and power ever sided with Juve in Italy? Huh? Not just an individual person either, where the more normal fans? Not a single of them is in FIGC or the police or the court etc? For me it's inexplicable, and yet the reality seems to be that way...

Aug 2, 2005
In a normal club, sure, but Juve is not a normal club, especially not one in a normal situation.

Think about calciopoli, and everything else that has happened since then... And then try to square that with the supposed facts that Juve is the most supported club in the country.

How come not a single person with real influence and power ever sided with Juve in Italy? Huh? Not just an individual person either, where the more normal fans? Not a single of them is in FIGC or the police or the court etc? For me it's inexplicable, and yet the reality seems to be that way...
Maybe it got to do with the Agnelli empire and influence from 1920s till recently.
Maybe the Agnellis are a family that cannot come close to power? Esp. Now that the jews are controlling the family? @Turk_Bianconero

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

I agree with you that we are competing in hostile environment when all the time everyone is trying to get to us. However, our response is very important when we find ourselves in such situations. Agnelli & Marotta's approach was vastly different to the approach of Gigli & Blanc. We had a strong leadership, firm stance on off the pitch matters, defended the club, even persisted suing federation for calciopolli damages. Our most succesful periods on the pitch were when we were fierce off the pitch. It sends a message to our enemies. If you keep taking punches and bowing your head down, they will just keep coming. This current group would accept anything coming their way without any pushback. As if having the largest fanbase, being the wealthiest Italian club couldnt work in our favor. It is not normal that every VAR decision went against us, that we are not given blatant penalties. Our president never pointed at this. Does he ever talk to the media? They are simply inept coorporate guys that are focused on maintaining their position, with as little exposure as possible. We need leaders. Any coach would feel frustrated working hard to accomplish something, only for that to be taken away because we stay silent or appologize all the time. It is unacceptable situation.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2006
Maybe it got to do with the Agnelli empire and influence from 1920s till recently.
Maybe the Agnellis are a family that cannot come close to power? Esp. Now that the jews are controlling the family? @Turk_Bianconero

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
elkann represents the globalists. there has to be some opposition in italy which are not happy with country's most valuable assets being hijacked. club might be caught between this feud. what has transpired since 2006(which was john's handiwork) are definitely not normal.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
I agree with you that we are competing in hostile environment when all the time everyone is trying to get to us. However, our response is very important when we find ourselves in such situations. Agnelli & Marotta's approach was vastly different to the approach of Gigli & Blanc. We had a strong leadership, firm stance on off the pitch matters, defended the club, even persisted suing federation for calciopolli damages. Our most succesful periods on the pitch were when we were fierce off the pitch. It sends a message to our enemies. If you keep taking punches and bowing your head down, they will just keep coming. This current group would accept anything coming their way without any pushback. As if having the largest fanbase, being the wealthiest Italian club couldnt work in our favor. It is not normal that every VAR decision went against us, that we are not given blatant penalties. Our president never pointed at this. Does he ever talk to the media? They are simply inept coorporate guys that are focused on maintaining their position, with as little exposure as possible. We need leaders. Any coach would feel frustrated working hard to accomplish something, only for that to be taken away because we stay silent or appologize all the time. It is unacceptable situation.
Maybe because they know that speaking up to the public most probably wouldn't achieve anything? I think it may probably even make italshit become even more annoyed and try harder to screw us even more.

Then what? Going to the non sports related court or something like that? Then UEFA and FIFA will only punish us and Italy so that the italshit gets even angrier to us.

Look at my other recent post inside Allegri thread, those are the (unrealistic and yet still) only way possible for us to get out of this hellhole.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
  • Alin

Alin

most overrated player in history of juve.
You on a run got to give you that, must be a new record, in less than 24h you’ve managed to blatantly shit talk some of the biggest legends we’ve ever had like Del Piero, Chiellini, Buffon etc, all this while simultaneously praising how much of a legendary player Bonucci is lol

- - - Updated - - -

The most predictable troll on the tuz
He trying really hard though. :lol:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
You on a run got to give you that, must be a new record, in less than 24h you’ve managed to blatantly shit talk some of the biggest legends we’ve ever had like Del Piero, Chiellini, Buffon etc, all this while simultaneously praising how much of a legendary player Bonucci is lol

- - - Updated - - -

He trying really hard though. :lol:
but i didn't say he was bad. he was very good. even world class and one of best players for juve.

i said he is overrated. he was never the best player in juve during the 90s the early to late 2000s and the beginning of the 2010s

lets see:

during the 90s zidane and conte outshone him.

during the 2000s trezeguet, buffon nedved, thuram and cannavaro carried the team while he sucked.

durings the 2010s pirlo and chiellini and buffon carried the team while he showed he was past it as a player.

so there you have it. i never called him bad. just he was overrated.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
but i didn't say he was bad. he was very good. even world class and one of best players for juve.

i said he is overrated. he was never the best player in juve during the 90s the early to late 2000s and the beginning of the 2010s

lets see:

during the 90s zidane and conte outshone him.

during the 2000s trezeguet, buffon nedved, thuram and cannavaro carried the team while he sucked.

durings the 2010s pirlo and chiellini and buffon carried the team while he showed he was past it as a player.

so there you have it. i never called him bad. just he was overrated.
You didnt watch Juve in the 90s, no one who watched Juve back then, would say this. I doubt you have seen many games in 2000s either.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
You didnt watch Juve in the 90s, no one who watched Juve back then, would say this. I doubt you have seen many games in 2000s either.
Delpiero pre injury was a monster, i remember everytime i watched Juve UCL matches between 96-98 hes always stood out in every match, hes someone we could always rely on to be decisive on crucial and big matches.. he was really our talisman.. this why i never rated dybala to be our talisman, my bar was ADP pre injury

Tevez was amazing, too bad he didn't stay longer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 79)