Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (42 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I think you're confusing nice with pushover. Del Piero is not a pushover.
Yeah? You were buddies with him so you would know better. Maybe I'll pop in by his restaurant and confirm this since you are so sure that your are calling people's opinions, same as what you're doing; "BS" and keep going back and forth as if it's a legit fact based argument lol

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah? You were buddies with him so you would know better. Maybe I'll pop in by his restaurant and confirm this since you are so sure that your are calling people's opinions, same as what you're doing; "BS" and keep going back and forth as if it's a legit fact based argument lol

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Travelled to watch Del Piero when he played here in India that one season. A bunch of people waited for him after the game and mobbed him for autographs. The man was stern, but respectful. He stopped giving autographs until the crowd behaved and then stayed back until almost everyone got one. (Trezegol was in the opposing team that night, but he went directly into the team bus after the game iirc)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
DEL PIERO LAPO AGNELLI ALLEGRI

THE WHOLE TRUTH

The full behind-the scenes stories of the last hot days at Juve. The return of DelPiero and Lapo's interventions on social media are not signs of a turnaround at Juve: Andrea and Allegri have three years ahead of them to start winning again.

TuttoSport

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

was there a charity game featuring Del Piero that was played yesterday or that is about to be played this weekend?

- - - Updated - - -

I seen he is invited every now and then to speak as a pundit on ESPN FC and in this clip from yesterday i’ve noticed they were also mentioning here about inviting eachother to play some game..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)