Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (43 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I don't think ADP would do too good as a coach and I merely base that on his character. The guy is too humble/nice if you look at Zidane, Conte there's a certain cut throat asshole attitude/smugness maybe which they could adapt and ever since they were players they were like that.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't think ADP would do too good as a coach and I merely base that on his character. The guy is too humble/nice if you look at Zidane, Conte there's a certain cut throat asshole attitude/smugness maybe which they could adapt and ever since they were players they were like that.
These are mere football stereotypes IMO.

People also said about Zidane that great footballers don't become great coaches. It's all BS really.

Jun 16, 2020
Nedved aswel. His interviews are never fun to wach, always strange vibes

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
❗️Clarification:

Juventus didn't communicate "outside" until just before the start of the match. There were no contacts between the two parties apart from Arrivabene.[@SCUtweet] #juvelive
So it's arrivabene whom secretly invited Ale to the stadium? Jesus Christ, this club :sergio:
:mauri2:
Alex is here so don't want to hear your nonsense AA. This guy has balls! I like him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)