Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (80 Viewers)

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    Erm, Modo's initial post was... touching,:touched: but let's face it, Milan never sold Maldini and Costacurta and Baresi (I might add) just like Juve never sold Ferrarra.

See, defensive players tend to stay longer in one place than offensive players.

If memory serves me correctly, Raul is the only striker among the major clubs in Europe right now (and Alex of course) who has played in that club all his career. So...

I hear someone say Shevy will stay in Milan, maybe. But remember that he didn't start there. And believe me, if Roman was damn serious about acquiring Sheva, Silvio would sell.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Half of these people do not even know what they are talking about.

:LOL: Yeah, its so easy just to tell Del Piero to play his best again. "Del Piero, play at you best." What nonsense.
    It's like this, each one who loves Dp doesn't know about football right???

I think you guys know more eh???

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

It's like this, each one who loves Dp doesn't know about football right???

I think you guys know more eh???
    If you would read my entire post before jumping to conclusions, you would understand. :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Erm, Modo's initial post was... touching,:touched: but let's face it, Milan never sold Maldini and Costacurta and Baresi (I might add) just like Juve never sold Ferrarra.

See, defensive players tend to stay longer in one place than offensive players.

If memory serves me correctly, Raul is the only striker among the major clubs in Europe right now (and Alex of course) who has played in that club all his career. So...

I hear someone say Shevy will stay in Milan, maybe. But remember that he didn't start there. And believe me, if Roman was damn serious about acquiring Sheva, Silvio would sell.
    Actually, DP hasn't been with Juve all his career like Mildini or Raul, but you're close enough i guess because you may not count a couple of seasons with Padova in serie B.

Also, I know you said "striker," but techically, DP and Raul are support strikers. On that wide definition of "striker," Giggs and Totti are other examplses... I'm sure there are more.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    Agree wit Zlatan, its the end of the end, the final season for del piero. Its been cumin for quite a long time, and I still remember our boards during the off season. Is DP really that good to begin with or did he have 1-2 magnificant seasons? Which ever one it is, whats clear is that he's past it. Mutu-Zlatan will rock next season.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    Indeed... I passed those exams, but then I had more duties in real life, and then another exams, so I wasnt here for about 7 months. And now I'm having last days before next exams, so I wonder, when I catch you again: maybe in the next year :D
    Anyway good to see you again :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)