Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (154 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Apparently he bought a small team in LA called LA 10 FC. I don't get his obsession with LA, LA is an over crowded dump imo.

But i guess if you are rich and famous like him then you can enjoy the finer parts of LA the rest of us low class peons are priced out of.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Apparently he bought a small team in LA called LA 10 FC. I don't get his obsession with LA, LA is an over crowded dump imo.

But i guess if you are rich and famous like him then you can enjoy the finer parts of LA the rest of us low class peons are priced out of.
This + perfect climate

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Eagle Rock was pretty nice, as was Glendale. The area around where the walk of fame is seems pretty bad though. To me it seemed like there was a lot more good than bad.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

I could probably name you 87 places that are worse.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
DP is currently in my country along with Pirlo and they visit a good resaurant named Dixie this evening (something with the sponsor involved) - They were in the sport studio yesterday and it was like everyone was very noisy and Pirlo and ADP were a "bit" more cultural...
I would think about going there but honestly Im not that fanatic about meeting players as I rather watch them on TV or go to their stadium then just hang around them and probably insert one word if any...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 151)