Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (95 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why? He scored the decisive goal. In Germany no one is/was talking about the Del Piero goal.
In Italy they are though. To this day. I know it sounds weird, but everyone knows Caressa's commentary of Del Piero's goal by heart. Somehow it became the defining moment of the tournament for many Italians.

Btw what I liked most about that game was the fact Lippi just kept throwing on extra attackers.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
In Italy they are though. To this day. I know it sounds weird, but everyone knows Caressa's commentary of Del Piero's goal by heart. Somehow it became the defining moment of the tournament for many Italians.

Btw what I liked most about that game was the fact Lippi just kept throwing on extra attackers.
He knew Germany would win the shoot-out. Had to go for it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

They especially love the way Caressa pronounces Cannavaro, with a hard K sound. KANNNNNA-VARO

Was an iconic goal and the commentary was spot on too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They especially love the way Caressa pronounces Cannavaro, with a hard K sound. KANNNNNA-VARO

Was an iconic goal and the commentary was spot on too.
The way he says Cannavaro is indeed the best part. 'Insiste ancora Podolski, Cannavaro, Cannavaro!'.

As if Fabio has just liberated all of Europe.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I remember hating Pippo for that shit, he was super selfish as heck, couldnt become a natural attack partnership because he was tunnel visioned and could never look up to pass an open Ale, and celebrated goals very egoistically like it was world cup final goal every time :p Teammates started ignoring his antics after a while.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I remember hating Pippo for that shit, he was super selfish as heck, couldnt become a natural attack partnership because he was tunnel visioned and could never look up to pass an open Ale, and celebrated goals very egoistically like it was world cup final goal every time :p Teammates started ignoring his antics after a while.
And it all became much worse when he became a rat and even won CL titles scoring with his back and other body parts no footballer ever used to score goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 90)