Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (29 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Do you know if he's goes to jakarta/other indonesian city?
Will definetely take a 1st flight to saw him for real.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
I'd guess that he travels to other Indonesian cities from time to time but no idea what are his plans for the near future. I'd love to see him for real as well. Better ask him directly. @Albertmare

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
I'd guess that he travels to other Indonesian cities from time to time but no idea what are his plans for the near future. I'd love to see him for real as well. Better ask him directly. @Albertmare
Don't think so..
He's on Pirlo testimonial match isn't he? :sad:

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Sadly, Dybala still not on Alex level. Maybe in a couple of years. :boh:
he's a pretty different player compared to Alex, I don't think his involvement in build-up and linking defense to attack will ever be the same, Alex was a great SS that could go deep, collect the ball and bring it forward drawing fouls like a master, I don't think Dybala will ever be the same type of player, he needs to be closer to the box

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Nah, in his age Del Piero was unstoppable and playing probably in the best serie a defensively era.
The difference between them is that Alex performed amazingly in Champions League. Dybala is kind of a choker in CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. I wouldn't expect Dybi to reach his level. Ale is GOAT after all.
What about Berna? :klin:

I love Berna. :sheik:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
the age difference is too much to compare. dybala could have an immense carreer in front of him but its unlikely because the other stars done it already at his age.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
the age difference is too much to compare. dybala could have an immense carreer in front of him but its unlikely because the other stars done it already at his age.
if we compare playing styles, I'd say Dybala is more of a David Villa than a Del Piero, not really fair to expect him to perform as a SS or trequartista if he's not one

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Not necessarily. Nedved peaked at the latter stages of his career and won the Ballon D'Or being 30 or 31 years old.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Style-wise Dybala is the closest thing to ADP, just a lot less talented.
dunno, to me Insigne is more similar to DP, not Dybala. Paolo's shots from outside the box and freekicks remind me of DP a lot, but DP was a lot more involved in the build up and bringing the ball forward, Dybala basically is a final third player, even when he's supposedly playing treq in 4231

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Style-wise Dybala is the closest thing to ADP, just a lot less talented.
Yeah, Dybala definitely doesnt have DP's set of skills with a ball, but he is more prolific, which is natural considering hes more of a striker than DP was and has that killer instinct inside the box.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, Dybala definitely doesnt have DP's set of skills with a ball, but he is more prolific, which is natural considering hes more of a striker than DP was and has that killer instinct inside the box.
I agree with this. Del piero had a unique way of solving puzzles on the 3/4 of the field, something more akin to geniuses like Zidane. Players who have an innate way of doing the unexpected in comparison with the rest. I repeat, geniuses of the game.

Dybala is clearly less talented in that regard, but is more direct and his left shoot is lethal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)