Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (50 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
These things make you realize how and why World Cup is so important to footballers.
No matter what you do before or after winning that cup, wherever you go, whatever you do, whether you've won anything else, you are still "World Cup champion". It's like being an Oscar winner for actors.
alex was so much more than a "simple" world champion. (i mean one like barone or zaccardo.)

also, there are players like zlatan or lineker who have their own brands without winning any international trophies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
alex was so much more than a "simple" world champion. (i mean one like barone or zaccardo.)

also, there are players like zlatan or lineker who have their own brands without winning any international trophies.

In any case I really wish Del Piero stopped doing this stupid shit. He's a multimillion dollar millionaire. Why does he feel the need to do this?

Then again I don't get Ronaldo endorsing those thugs of Herbalife either.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
In any case I really wish Del Piero stopped doing this stupid shit. He's a multimillion dollar millionaire. Why does he feel the need to do this?

Then again I don't get Ronaldo endorsing those thugs of Herbalife either.
Let the man make his cash im glad he has the opportunity to do things like this. Doesn't bother me at all he earned it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Crowe: ‘Forza Roma!’

Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp jokes Russell Crowe will play in midfield tonight, but the actor responds “Forza Roma!”

The Giallorossi face the English side in the second leg of their Champions League semi-final, and have a mountain to climb after losing the first leg 5-2.

BT Sport spoke to Klopp ahead of the match, asking if he’d ever seen the film ‘Gladiator’.

“Of course, Russell Crowe will play in my midfield tomorrow,” the German responded with a laugh.

The Australian actor doesn’t seem up for that particular role though, not least due to his friendship with Francesco Totti.

“Ha, wrong team!” Crowe replied on Twitter. “Forza Roma!”

The Australian actor is a big calcio fan, and is also friends with Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
guy scored 10 goals in 10 games in the 98 CL as a 23 year old, before his knee injury. he was entering his prime and was a GOAT level talent. pretty sure the injury is the major reason we didnt win 3 more CLs for his career here (along with calciopoli)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
guy scored 10 goals in 10 games in the 98 CL as a 23 year old, before his knee injury. he was entering his prime and was a GOAT level talent. pretty sure the injury is the major reason we didnt win 3 more CLs for his career here (along with calciopoli)
And he didn't start against Borussia in that final :lol: if we had him from the start the result would have been different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)