Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (40 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
His shoes at his restaurant opening :heart:

Dimwits questioning his motives, 'cause y'all can't handle a different opinion in your tribal state of mind.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
As Ale's second biggest fan on the planet, I can say I wish he'd found a way out of the question he was asked following Buffon's comments. However, I still believe that Buffon's comments were not appropriate. He shouldn't have called Oliver an animal. And he shouldn't have said he had a trashcan instead of his heart. Refs are not supposed to follow their hearts when making decisions. That animal had a trashcan where his brain was supposed to be, Gigi.

As for those questioning Alex because of this: goh nakhorin baba!

His shoes at his restaurant opening :heart:

Dimwits questioning his motives, 'cause y'all can't handle a different opinion in your tribal state of mind.
Ale's sense of fashion always reminds me he's not perfect so I can love him even more.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As Ale's second biggest fan on the planet, I can say I wish he'd found a way out of the question he was asked following Buffon's comments. However, I still believe that Buffon's comments were not appropriate. He shouldn't have called Oliver an animal. And he shouldn't have said he had a trashcan instead of his heart. Refs are not supposed to follow their hearts when making decisions. That animal had a trashcan where his brain was supposed to be, Gigi.

As for those questioning Alex because of this: goh nakhorin baba!

Ale's sense of fashion always reminds me he's not perfect so I can love him even more.

It's not so much questioning him. It's that the words he said remind us all of Platini. And that's never a good thing. My opinion? He was cornered and unable to be witty enough to get out that situation. Pirlo did much better, but I guess he had had more time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's not so much questioning him. It's that the words he said reminds us all of Platini. And that's never a good thing. My opinion? He was cornered and unable to be witty enough to get out that situation. Pirlo did much better, but I guess he had had more time.
Andries, you still haven’t replied regarding what Ale’s future is or what was it he was aiming for. What future? What position?

If you dont have an answer or explanation for that but you still picked to come up with such a thing then this is sad I must say.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Andries, you still haven’t replied regarding what Ale’s future is or what was it he was aiming for. What future? What position?

If you dont have an answer or explanation for that but you still picked to come up with such a thing then this is sad I must say.

It's pretty obvious Del Piero gave a diplomatic answer to safeguard his future in football. That could be anything. From being a coach to being a director to becoming some sort of symbol for the UEFA, think Gullit or Platini. But Ale tried real hard to be diplomatic and it came out all wrong.

Don't be mad, bro. Even Ale makes mistakes sometimes. He's human too.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's pretty obvious Del Piero gave a diplomatic answer to safeguard his future in football. That could be anything. From being a coach to being a director to becoming some sort of symbol for the UEFA, think Gullit or Platini. But Ale tried real hard to be diplomatic and it came out all wrong.

Don't be mad, bro. Even Ale makes mistakes sometimes. He's human too.
I am not mad at all I just think it’s absurd what you are claiming and forgive me but also silly and you are a lawyer to come up with such a thing at least speculate something constructive that makes sense. Ale’s reputation worldwide doesn’t require an effort or to be diplomatic to earn a position (If there’s any position) he’s not a disliked figure and football fans worldwide and football figures clubs and organizations respect him as a man and not only as football player and you know that very well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am not mad at all I just think it’s absurd what you are claiming and forgive me but also silly and you are a lawyer to come up with such a thing at least speculate something constructive that makes sense. Ale’s reputation worldwide doesn’t require an effort or to be diplomatic to earn a position (If there’s any position) he’s not a disliked figure in football fans worldwide and football figures clubs and organizations respect him as a man and not only football player and you know that very well.
Maybe it doesn't require an effort. But he sure made one.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Flat Earth Society is having a field day in this thread.

Still brewing on a Del Piero-conspiracy of him wanting a FIFA/UEFA job
There's no conspiracy at all. Ale wanted to be a diplomat. That's fine. But it's only normal for fans to criticise him. I also think it's not smart to kick a friend when he's down. I'm sure he didn't mean it like that, but that's how it did come across.

Also, stop what you're doing. It's trolling. Objective overlord.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
There's no conspiracy at all. Ale wanted to be a diplomat. That's fine. But it's only normal for fans to criticise him. I also think it's not smart to kick a friend when he's down. I'm sure he didn't mean it like that, but that's how it did come across.

Also, stop what you're doing. It's trolling. Objective overlord.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Trolling that I ridicule your terrible motive analysis, where you question Del Piero's integrity on a unfounded basis, that is borderline conspiracy?

That you can't entertain the simple conclusion, that this was simply Del Piero's opinion and there's nothing more to it.

Ps. and since you still throw around "objective", I'll let you know - just as I have many a times on 'Tuz - there is no such thing as an objective opinion; furthermore there is no such thing as objectivity when it comes to the human mind. I never claim to be objective; at best I claim neutrality tho not in this case.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Trolling that I ridicule your terrible motive analysis, where you question Del Piero's integrity on a unfounded basis, that is borderline conspiracy?

That you can't entertain the simple conclusion, that this was simply Del Piero's opinion and there's nothing more to it.

Ps. and since you still throw around "objective", I'll let you know - just as I have many a times on 'Tuz - there is no such thing as an objective opinion; furthermore there is no such thing as objectivity when it comes to the human mind. I never claim to be objective; at best I claim neutrality tho not in this case

That's odd, because you sure as fuck don't act like this at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 31)