Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (16 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Hardly, if he is saying we only partly understood, then he should clarify his point against the allegations.
The allegations are rubbish. Ale's initial comments were just fine.

Buffon went out of character and crossed some lines with his post-match comments. I'm 100% Gigi will issue an apology of some sorts because that was definitely not him.

Mar 10, 2009
The allegations are rubbish. Ale's initial comments were just fine.

Buffon went out of character and crossed some lines with his post-match comments. I'm 100% Gigi will issue an apology of some sorts because that was definitely not him.
https://www.football-italia.net/119928/buffon-id-say-it-all-again

What Del Piero should do? Clarify which parts of the interview was wrong and where he believes he was misquoted. No one thinks he is against Juve or happy they are out, just that he is looking for a job at the expense of Buffon.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I always find it funny when fans, looking in from the outside, who obviously don't know anything about the relationship between this two try to insinuate shit like this between two celebrities. .

Buffon and Del Piero undoubtedly no each other very well and clearly have a good relationship. Even if you weren't keen on the comments, Buffon doesn't need you to defend him by angrily attacking someone who is his friend via twitter. The sheer stupidity combined with a need to feel involved and important of some people.

Del Piero is now a commentator, he was saying that he disagreed with buffon's actions as a professional. Buffon is not a child, im sure he is mature enough to not take it personally.

Mar 10, 2009
You're laughing, however the comments he made looked to me as if he was trying to impress UEFA...

I don't hate Del Piero, anything but, but his comments should have been better suited for the situation. As things stand, he never clarified what he meant, other than he isn't against Juve, which no one suspects.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
You're laughing, however the comments he made looked to me as if he was trying to impress UEFA...

I don't hate Del Piero, anything but, but his comments should have been better suited for the situation. As things stand, he never clarified what he meant, other than he isn't against Juve, which no one suspects.
You don't have to be a genius to understand what he meant. It's straightforward.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Alessandro Del Piero: “Such people aren’t worthy of attention. What is going on here?”

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Conspiracy theory is how idiots get to feel like intellectuals.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Suggesting he is against buff or juve is indeed moronic.
He shouldnt have said that he didnt undertood buffons behaviour tho, bad timing. I mean come on, we just got robbed.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Piero: 'I'm not against Buffon'

Alessandro Del Piero hit out at Juventus fans who claimed he was “going against Gigi Buffon or even happy that Juve were eliminated.”

The club legend is now a television pundit following his retirement and commented on Wednesday’s 3-1 win away to Real Madrid, which saw the Bianconeri eliminated by a last-gasp penalty.

Buffon was sent off for dissent due to that decision and vented his fury at referee Michael Oliver, but Del Piero said he didn’t understand the criticism and this earned him abuse on social media.
“I respect all opinions of what I have heard and above all read over the last few days,” wrote Del Piero on his Twitter account this evening.

“But those who insinuated – maybe by only reporting part of what I said – that I am going against Gigi, in bad faith or even happy that Juve were eliminated, is hurting me.

“Such people aren’t worthy of attention. What is going on here?”

Relax everybody.

This is really sad, sad that he even had to clarify his position, unbelievable how ignorants some can be.

- - - Updated - - -

Hardly, if he is saying we only partly understood, then he should clarify his point against the allegations.

Del Piero should clarify his position and view? :howler:

The man who gave everything to this club in almost 20 years and was the most loyal and still very close to Gigi should clarify his position? to you?

Go take a nap.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.football-italia.net/119928/buffon-id-say-it-all-again

What Del Piero should do? Clarify which parts of the interview was wrong and where he believes he was misquoted. No one thinks he is against Juve or happy they are out, just that he is looking for a job at the expense of Buffon.
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

I am yet to be told what kind of job he is expecting or going for? @Seven also mentioned that, so please enlighten me.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Just saw this, hahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)