Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (49 Viewers)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Again Im sure he Will!

Just dont see Why Alex have a need to tell buffon was wrong?

Why? The team you love just went out in the most cruel matter ever seen in football.

Refuse to comment then? Or tell How proud he was to see his Juve fight like warriors.

No need to Come with this pussy shit right now!

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What is this? Ale should keep quiet? You guys should instead. This was closer to a penalty than not, time to acknowledge it and move on

EDIT: The only thing I'll concede in regards to the penalty is that considering how the game went it's better not to award even if there's only a very small doubt. But otherwise it's still an understandable decision

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I exactly understood what you meant :D You exaggerated a bit.

No I didnt. You can see in Michael Oliver face he is pice of $#@!!

Became referee just to gain control. A man with no purpace in life, just ruin other People's lives! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

He should comment after all he's free to do so. Who the $#@! are you to tell him not to comment? Especially since his take on it is reasonable
I dont understand Why he needs to say Buffon was wrong?

Talk about the warriors he saw outplaying Madrid? Instead he prefer to tell Buffon was wrong, the Day After his last chl game ever?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No I didnt. You can see in Michael Oliver face he is pice of $#@!!

Became referee just to gain control. A man with no purpace in life, just ruin other People's lives! :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I dont understand Why he needs to say Buffon was wrong?

Talk about the warriors he saw outplaying Madrid? Instead he prefer to tell Buffon was wrong, the Day After his last chl game ever?
Cool down or you will need to apologise

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
dont understand Why he needs to say Buffon was wrong?

Because Buffon was wrong to act this way?

He also said that he was proud of being a Juventino because of the game we played

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)