Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (32 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think Ale told how he saw it. Saying it's a PK and that Buffon shouldn't have intervened isn't betrayal.

No disrespect, I think it's having distortions to think he was saying that for other means

And obviously he's going to be uncomfortable disagreeing with Buffon.

I get that some are angry and I was yesterday. However you should look at yourselves and behave
:tup:

Nah, he's just looking for a job in europe :howler:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:tup:

Nah, he's just looking for a job in europe :howler:

Platini. He's just doing what Platini did. But it's okay. It's difficult for everyone. Del Piero wants to stay classy. I get that. He made an effort and it backfired. Pirlo's comments were much much better.

In the end it's Del Piero though. What are you going to say, really? I don't care, he can say a million stupid things.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im in disagrreement with ale.

Was really not the moment to get all diplomatic and touchy after what happened to us.

He is right in that buffon used some wrong words, but thats it. If he will back up what uefa is doing to keep it clean and dont raise eyebrows. Then better sy nothing.

We should not bent over and accept that “this is football”. Period.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
All what Del Piero meant was Gigi's post match interview should have been different, while I agree that his timing wasn't perfect remember that they're close friends and if there's one person who's allowed to say such a thing it's Del Piero.

Lets not act like bunch of fans who fight over who's legend was more spot on.

I understand and side with Gigi even more than Ale on this particular situation and I would've done worse but that doesn't mean I should criticize Ale's words or claim he's looking for some European position? Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Anyway, I really hope once Buffon has retired, I'd love to see him and Ale work together in the club, that would be a perfect match.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Give me a break.

Show some balls and support the team than gave you everything! And most importantly show affection for Buffon, who just played his last chl game, and went out at the most cruel way!

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Wow! Buffon himself will agree with Del Piero when everything settles down. Ale looking for a managing role :howler:

Logic is totally lost by some here! I'm one of Buffon's worshipers really, but he said some nasty stuff that's so unlike him or Juve. It's understandable in the heat of the moment, but I certainly am expecting and waiting for an apology from the great man soon.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Wow! Buffon himself will agree with Del Piero when everything settles down. Ale looking for a managing role :howler:

Logic is totally lost by some here! I'm one of Buffon's worshipers really, but he said some nasty stuff that's so unlike him or Juve. It's understandable in the heat of the moment, but I certainly am expecting and waiting for an apology from the great man soon.
Yes apology for headbutting the referee

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
buffon had a nice reaction compared to what he thought. a dumbass clovn fucked his last cl game after a cinderella like game. Ale just made the most stupid comment ever. I simply cannot believe he didn't backed buffon or agnelli. Just shut up or say he's pro VAR. If it was Ale in this situation he would comment in the same manner.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
All what Del Piero meant was Gigi's post match interview should have been different, while I agree that his timing wasn't perfect remember that they're close friends and if there's one person who's allowed to say such a thing it's Del Piero.

Lets not act like bunch of fans who fight over who's legend was more spot on.

I understand and side with Gigi even more than Ale on this particular situation and I would've done worse but that doesn't mean I should criticize Ale's words or claim he's looking for some European position? Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Anyway, I really hope once Buffon has retired, I'd love to see him and Ale work together in the club, that would be a perfect match.
He was clearly thinking of his future there.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
buffon had a nice reaction compared to what he thought. a dumbass clovn $#@!ed his last cl game after a cinderella like game. Ale just made the most stupid comment ever. I simply cannot believe he didn't backed buffon or agnelli. Just shut up or say he's pro VAR. If it was Ale in this situation he would comment in the same manner.
No he would not. And Buffon would not in 99.99% of the time. To call a referee, who made a doubtful decision, "An animal" and "A garbage bin" is just horrible.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006

Everybody knows he Will.

But show some grinta and support our captain.

He is allways so political correct. Show affection our Stay quiet.

Just my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

And by the way.

Buffon is right.

A referee blowing the whistle is shit human beeing.

Like policeofficers who does everything by the books. Have some human sence!

He destroyed everything for a Maybe penalty instead of continue a fantastic match.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Everybody knows he Will.

But show some grinta and support our captain.

He is allways so political correct. Show affection our Stay quiet.

Just my opinion.
I'm still so heartbroken by his words.

Again, I'm a Buffon worshiper to the point where I question my love for the entire game when he retires. I'm really waiting for a heartfelt message where he apologizes for the language he used (while he still recognizes the referee mistake). And then hopefully sign in a new one year deal to try it one more time next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)