Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (230 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
She only looks good in your av unfortunately. That's an optical deception matey.
I agree tbh :D
She is beautiful, but not as beautiful as in this particular pic.

- - - Updated - - -

Zidane wasn't alone there, his wife took the picture :agree:
Makes sense now ))

- - - Updated - - -

Of course I'm arguing for the sense of arguing.

But this is a guy who's a born Neapolitan, has been with the club for ages & is one of their club symbols. If such a player comes out and say that one of the biggest legends of the club Napoli fans hate the most was his idol, I'd call that unexpected.
I don't think even Napoli fans hate Del Piero tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

he is too young to have witnessed Napolis hero Maradona. out of the 3 great Italian 10s, he didnt witness a prime Baggio, and Totti wasnt the one tearing the CL apart from Lorenzos 5th life year on
Yep :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Touche :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are plenty of Serie A fans who dislike or even hate Del Piero. In my experience most Parma fans can't stand him, I've never understood why
Because he jumpstarted his career by scoring a hattrick against Parma and ending their scudetto dreams for the season.

After Parma just missed out on signing him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
The only reason he's stayed only because Lippi was convinced that Ale would do just fine at Juve..
He even sacrificed Baggio!

Still wondering how would he fares if Ale avoid those nasty ACL..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Del Piero: Calciopoli an 'atomic bomb’

Alessandro Del Piero has described Calciopoli as “an atomic bomb”, the effects of which are still being felt in Italian football.

Juve were infamously demoted to Serie B for their role in the refereeing scandal 10 years ao, but Del Piero claimed it also led to football in Italy 'collapsing’ and other countries moving ahead.

“It was like an atomic bomb: our football broke down,” the former Bianconeri attacker told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I’m not just talking about Juve. After that, the great champions went abroad and the other countries have grown exponentially:

“The Premier League has exploded thanks to its skill in managing its various brands around the world, as well as the shrewd distribution of its TV rights.

“Real and Barcelona have also moved forward with their respective corporate policies, Germany has completed the route it begun, when it was awarded the 2006 World Cup, and even big foreign investors have arrived in France to transform clubs like PSG and Monaco.

“Italy, on the other hand, collapsed, but Juve started coming back up and Napoli are on an important journey.”

Spot on, as always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 225)