Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (38 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
No surprised that Zizou is all alone, he is pretty ugly and bald to be honest (balding at that moment and not smart enough to shave it all off).
I had a massive crush on Zizou at that time, and I thought it was awesome that he was bald cause otherwise he would have been perfect hence much less loveable :snoop:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Insigne: 'Del Piero is my hero'

Napoli star Lorenzo Insigne reveals an unexpected name for his football hero – Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero.
“I have always said, even if it upsets the Neapolitans, that my hero is Del Piero, because for me he was a great player and is a great man,” Insigne told Dugout.

Insigne is a small Italian second striker born in 1991. How on Earth is this 'unexpected'?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Well this says that 17% are Juve fans in the region (Napoli 40%), and I'd expect that number to be lower for the city itself, so it would still be rather unexpected.
You're just arguing for the sense of arguing. There's no way this can be called unexpected and you know it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You're just arguing for the sense of arguing. There's no way this can be called unexpected and you know it.

Of course I'm arguing for the sense of arguing.

But this is a guy who's a born Neapolitan, has been with the club for ages & is one of their club symbols. If such a player comes out and say that one of the biggest legends of the club Napoli fans hate the most was his idol, I'd call that unexpected.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Of course I'm arguing for the sense of arguing.

But this is a guy who's a born Neapolitan, has been with the club for ages & is one of their club symbols. If such a player comes out and say that one of the biggest legends of the club Napoli fans hate the most was his idol, I'd call that unexpected.
Kid grew up watching a crap Napoli while Del Piero was out there winning a world cup with his home nation and making the whole country proud. It would be unexpected for him not to have any admiration to one of the rare players who barely anyone hate.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Come on. You know very well how secterian a country Italy is - especially the South against the North. Maradona even made the people of Napoli root against their own nt back in 1990.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Come on. You know very well how secterian a country Italy is - especially the South against the North. Maradona even made the people of Napoli root against their own nt back in 1990.
It is sectarian, but Juventus are very popular in the South.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It is sectarian, but Juventus are very popular in the South.

They are, but also very hated. I haven't heard a single Neapolitan say anything nice about Juve. One of my fathers good friends is of Napoli (living here in Denmark). He's still convinced we've cheated since 2012. Like in he really believes it. He gets upset even talkning about it. It's like talking to a devote Flat Earther.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
he is too young to have witnessed Napolis hero Maradona. out of the 3 great Italian 10s, he didnt witness a prime Baggio, and Totti wasnt the one tearing the CL apart from Lorenzos 5th life year on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)