Il Capitano Alessandro Del Piero (38 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
From Cannavaro's book, a part called "The difference between a man and a professional, this picture is very special"

This picture was taken when we were doing our second tour around the stadium after world cup final, we were the world champions and excited as ever. The cup was between Ale's hands and he was looking at it the same way a man stares when in-love, at that moment while staring at the Cup he said: Fabio, I am staying!
I was wondering to myself what he meant but couldn't tell. We went back to Italy, the Calciopoli decision to demote Juve down to serie b was official. Only then I understood what Ale said back then, he was the first one to take this decision and commit, when I left to Madrid, he didn't call and we didn't talk for a while and I was embarrassed that I left. After some-time I called him and said "Ale, regarding Calciopoli I wasn't convinced and didn't want to leave Juve but...." he then interrupted me saying "Fabio, no one forced you to leave and I understand it's not your duty to stay here, I am the captain of this team and it is my duty, so I understand".

:touched: :touched:

Attachments

Dec 31, 2008
From Cannavaro's book, a part called "The difference between a man and a professional, this picture is very special"This picture was taken when we were doing our second tour around the stadium after world cup final, we were the world champions and excited as ever. The cup was between Ale's hands and he was looking at it the same way a man stares when in-love, at that moment while staring at the Cup he said: Fabio, I am staying! I was wondering to myself what he meant but couldn't tell. We went back to Italy, the Calciopoli decision to demote Juve down to serie b was official. Only then I understood what Ale said back then, he was the first one to take this decision and commit, when I left to Madrid, he didn't call and we didn't talk for a while and I was embarrassed that I left. After some-time I called him and said "Ale, regarding Calciopoli I wasn't convinced and didn't want to leave Juve but...." he then interrupted me saying "Fabio, no one forced you to leave and I understand it's not your duty to stay here, I am the captain of this team and it is my duty, so I understand". :touched: :touched:
:delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

stuff you read in books and see in movies
what a hero

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
From Cannavaro's book, a part called "The difference between a man and a professional, this picture is very special"

This picture was taken when we were doing our second tour around the stadium after world cup final, we were the world champions and excited as ever. The cup was between Ale's hands and he was looking at it the same way a man stares when in-love, at that moment while staring at the Cup he said: Fabio, I am staying!
I was wondering to myself what he meant but couldn't tell. We went back to Italy, the Calciopoli decision to demote Juve down to serie b was official. Only then I understood what Ale said back then, he was the first one to take this decision and commit, when I left to Madrid, he didn't call and we didn't talk for a while and I was embarrassed that I left. After some-time I called him and said "Ale, regarding Calciopoli I wasn't convinced and didn't want to leave Juve but...." he then interrupted me saying "Fabio, no one forced you to leave and I understand it's not your duty to stay here, I am the captain of this team and it is my duty, so I understand".

Omg them feels :touched:

Jul 5, 2006

what a man! :touched: ..***..

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Alex will be in my country next month for a football tutorial and meet and greet. It will be 2 days and we will be able to be with him on the field taking advise and doing some work with the ball etc. Got my ticket already. Cant wait to meet him and thank him for everything. Im hyped

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)